If blink had called it quits in 2015 instead of hiring Skiba…

Hit me up Jans ex

5 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

BSB >>> MGK all day. At least they didn’t pretend to be something they weren’t 

How is he trying to be something he's not?  He is literally the same age as us and grew up in that era.  He's friends with Travis and made a homage album.  Since when is pop punk off limits to this degree? lol

For what it even matters, he started with a couple covers of Paramore or whatever during the pandemic and decided that's what he wants to do next.  Who cares.  Honestly.  

1 minute ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

How is he trying to be something he's not?  He is literally the same age as us and grew up in that era.  He's friends with Travis and made a homage album.  Since when is pop punk off limits to this degree? lol

For what it even matters, he started with a couple covers of Paramore or whatever during the pandemic and decided that's what he wants to do next.  Who cares.  Honestly.  

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. Prancing around with a guitar on all your album covers when you’re merely a vocalist on the record is for one, cosplaying. Don’t get me started on the clothes and image he changed into that he thought was needed to match for the change in music. If it was just about good music he wouldn’t be so focused on the image. But the image is about 90% of why he’s even known. I’m done beating this dead horse , go ahead and continue singing the praises of this drugged out pedophile if you want 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

No, I don’t because they didn’t cosplay like they were musicians. But I’m saying MGK had about as much to do with the music on his album as they did (just vocals). Only difference is…his vocals are trash 

I respect Backstreet, but they had even less to do with writing their music than MGK does. 

14 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I respect Backstreet, but they had even less to do with writing their music than MGK does. 

Actually, Brian cowrote pleeeeenty of their songs - and still does. Some of their biggest hits even. Nick has cowrote songs, howie has cowrote songs. Kevin has written music for plenty of their songs. 

When they recorded with Max, Brian often was there a few weeks before the rest of the boys as he wrote together with Max. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twentytwenty said:

Actually, Brian cowrote pleeeeenty of their songs - and still does. Some of their biggest hits even. Nick has cowrote songs, howie has cowrote songs. Kevin has written music for plenty of their songs. 

When they recorded with Max, Brian often was there a few weeks before the rest of the boys as he wrote together with Max. 

Interesting. Thought it was mad Max the whole time.

Knew Brian was always my favorite for a reason!

• Crab 1

15 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

For every 80 disagreements, we find a common ground.  Carousel is the weak point of that album.  Majority of the songs on Chesire are way better than Carousel.

I was just messing with Coight, I like Carousel just fine.

• Haha 4