If blink had called it quits in 2015 instead of hiring Skiba…

Hit me up Jans ex

35 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

For every 80 disagreements, we find a common ground.  Carousel is the weak point of that album.  Majority of the songs on Chesire are way better than Carousel.

What’s your favorite song on Cheshire Cat?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I didn't say it's more deserving of being loved or not.  That's entirely up to the listener.  All I have ever even stated on it is that it's more obscure of an album to the general fan, and especially casual fans of blink, compared to Dude Ranch - Untitled.  Numbers do paint that picture more than not.  There was also no streaming back then, hardly even on Napster.  Most people don't know about Chesire other than it was a super early blink album.  Get out of the feels, I'm not debating whether people on here love it or not.  I very much like it too, not to your extent, but it's a cool album along.  Everything blink up until parts of Neighborhoods is cool to me.

What’s your favorite song on Dude Ranch?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

For every 80 disagreements, we find a common ground.  Carousel is the weak point of that album.  Majority of the songs on Chesire are way better than Carousel.

Fuck you’re the absolute worst. What a shit take.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Blink has become an odd band for me. Every time I put them on, or I hear them on the radio, I always enjoy the hell out of listening. I never really have the urge to revisit their discography anymore and I haven’t for a few years now. The love of their music never goes away but the need for it does. I don’t know if it’s just getting older or what but I don’t have the same relationship with the band these days.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Blink has become an odd band for me. Every time I put them on, or I hear them on the radio, I always enjoy the hell out of listening. I never really have the urge to revisit their discography anymore and I haven’t for a few years now. The love of their music never goes away but the need for it does. I don’t know if it’s just getting older or what but I don’t have the same relationship with the band these days.

Did you listen to CC today or are you a liar?

37 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Plans with me should always be more important than your children.

Haha, sorry, bud. I did actually get busy at work and forgot about putting it on. I’ll try and remember to throw it on tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Fuck you’re the absolute worst. What a shit take.

Sorry man, I'm surprised we even connect on anything here, Carousel is my least favorite song on Chesire next to the more joke tracks. It's not bad by any means, it just takes too long to get going and feels a bit weird to have this long intro for a blink song. Always felt that way.

3 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

What’s your favorite song on Cheshire Cat?

Strings #1, Fentoozler or M&Ms #2. 

3 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

What’s your favorite song on Dude Ranch?

Emo, Boring, Dick Lips, Lemmings, Waggy, Enthused, Untitled, Dammit, I'm Sorry, Degenerate, Apple Shampoo, Josie, Voyeur, Pathetic, A New Hope 

^In that order 

Sorry man, I'm surprised we even connect on anything here, Carousel is my least favorite song on Chesire next to the more joke tracks. It's not bad by any means, it just takes too long to get going and feels a bit weird to have this long intro for a blink song. Always felt that way.

I think the intro is too long as well. Starting with just the bass like on Buddha would’ve have been best. But the rest of the song is so damn good that a slightly too long introduction can’t ruin it for me. 

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

I’ll be real honest, I don’t know who that is. I had to look him up just now.

Lol yea I knew you weren’t actually quoting him, but one of his songs line is “maybe pretty much always means no” or something like that. Forget the song title but it’s a good jam 

• Wow 1

Been a while.  

Get What I Need, Tijuana Sunrise, Am I Deaf, Million Miles, Who's Laughing Now, Don't Let Me Go, Knife Away, See You Around 

Nice, yea those are all good ones and my faves, except for I usually skip Am I Deaf 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I think the intro is too long as well. Starting with just the bass like on Buddha would’ve have been best. But the rest of the song is so damn good that a slightly too long introduction can’t ruin it for me. 

I love the super long intro personally, probably one of my fave blink intros. 

Strings #1, Fentoozler or M&Ms #2. 

Strings is mine as well, most people don’t rate it but I adore it. The solo is fucking awesome!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Your opinion keeps getting worse and worse. The joke tracks are amazing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Your opinion keeps getting worse and worse. The joke tracks are amazing.

I would sing Ben Wah Balls all of the time around 5th/6th grade. One day my dad heard me and scolded me and told me to never sing that in public again, I had absolutely no idea at the time what they were lmao.

That song also has the worst/best riff ever in it, just pure mastery of the joke song.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4