Corporate leaders, politicians. Kids can’t vote, adults elect them.

Hit me up Jans ex

Upon further review, there is nothing cringe about these lyrics. They are not fighting for the right for children to vote. I do not believe any member of blink-182 ever believed that or tried to convey that message. It simply closes the loop and makes point that “if we’re fucked up, you’re to blame.” And it’s true, when we talk about children and school shootings and everything else in between, that’s a bi-product of the world the adults created. Tom DeLonge is a messiah. Show me your tits 

• Wow 3

17 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I've never taken anything seriously on blink-182online.com. It's how I've been here for 16 years and have never rage quit.

Some of us have anger management problems and we are fucking working on it!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I've never taken anything seriously on blink-182online.com. It's how I've been here for 16 years and have never rage quit.

This… sounds like a challenge.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rickay said:

They wrote those lyrics when they were about 30 years old

Tom and Travis were 26 when TOYPAJ was released, so I mean that’s quite a bit of rounding up for their ages. So they would have been 24 or 25 writing that record. I still I get your point, but I feel being 24/25 is closer and more understandable to still be writing songs about high school vs. a 30 year old writing them.  They knew their audience and capitalized on it for sure. 

• Like 1