House of the Dragon

Cheerios4u98

13 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Fuck. Give Paddy Considine (Viserys) all the awards for his acting in this show. So damn good.

Brilliant actor he is. This is why I love GOT because they use a load of brilliant British actors that deserve more recognition.

Anyway, great episode but from what I saw online I expected it to be unbelievable. Expected to much. Sad to see Viserys go though, a lovely bloke but a shambles of a king, even when he’s dying he unintentionally fucks things up further 😂 ‘my love’ at the end was a nice touch. Reunited with Aemma at last. Alicent was just a spunk bucket to him. 

Aemond and Aegon are horrible little cunts. I get that there’s no goodie and badie with the two halves of the family but Rhaenyra’s clang are much more likeable. 

• 2 weeks later...

Loved that episode too. I’ve fucking enjoyed this and its nice to watch something with the missus because we have fuck all in common so we never really watch the same programmes. I’ve heard though that theres a two year wait till next season, that better be a lie 

33 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Loved that episode too. I’ve fucking enjoyed this and its nice to watch something with the missus because we have fuck all in common so we never really watch the same programmes. I’ve heard though that theres a two year wait till next season, that better be a lie 

I knew she wasn't going to do it, but I really wanted Rhaenys to fry Aegon, Alisent, etc.

And yeah, I hope we won't have to wait so long for the next season.

45 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I knew she wasn't going to do it, but I really wanted Rhaenys to fry Aegon, Alisent, etc.

And yeah, I hope we won't have to wait so long for the next season.

Yeah that scene was cool, she’s such a badass. I have a love hate relationship with Alicent. She’s been played by her father who’s the real true villain of the series. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah that scene was cool, she’s such a badass. I have a love hate relationship with Alicent. She’s been played by her father who’s the real true villain of the series. 

Yeah, she was quite sympathetic and reasonable in the most recent episode.

Nah 2 years is a fucking joke. 

fucking loved that season and I wasn’t going to bother watching it. The missus is invested and now we’re going to watch the whole of GOT because she’s never seen it. I’m actually looking forward because I cannot remember a fucking thing from the first two seasons apart from Ned. 

• Wow 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2022 at 5:15 AM, Scott. said:

Nah 2 years is a fucking joke. 

fucking loved that season and I wasn’t going to bother watching it. The missus is invested and now we’re going to watch the whole of GOT because she’s never seen it. I’m actually looking forward because I cannot remember a fucking thing from the first two seasons apart from Ned. 

First two seasons are the best! Imo, that's where Tyrion's outsmarting/feuding with Joffrey at Kings Landing and the dialogue/character build up is just *muah*.

Starting House of Dragons now.  Not expecting much, never liked the dragons/Deanyrus storylines outside of beta/simp Jorah.

On 8/22/2022 at 9:51 AM, Ghunt said:

It sucks that they forced so much material into those final few episodes of GoT. I don't really have a problem with the plot decisions, but the pacing was unacceptable. Crammed two seasons worth of material into like 4 episodes.

I haven't been able to muster up much interest in the new series. I know I'll watch it, but I'm having a hard time getting there. Like Laura said, bad taste in my mouth

If Ghent didn't like seasons 7/8 Game of Thrones, which was eventually all fan service/plot armour garbo, then no one does.  That shit was a rough fall off.

2 hours ago, Gan said:

First two seasons are the best! Imo, that's where Tyrion's outsmarting/feuding with Joffrey at Kings Landing and the dialogue/character build up is just *muah*.

Starting House of Dragons now.  Not expecting much, never liked the dragons/Deanyrus storylines outside of beta/simp Jorah.

Really curious what you’ll think of HotD. I loved the first season!

• Like 1