I Won't Go Down This Fucking Rabbit H***

Jan Backing Track

I listened to that song so many times before the album was out it was jarring to hear it in the tracklisting. Song is like crack. Pretty sure the fan's WOULD have considered it a favorite had Mark not said that he expected it in advance. Too many edgelords about these days for that

Time to face it, California is one of blink's best albums. 💅

Don't like this song at all. Sounded like Busted/Son of Dork meets Paramore or some shit like that. It just wasn't what I was expecting or wanting from blink and it just comes across as a filler track on California. The autotune on the back up vocals sticks out like a sore thumb on the chorus and gang vocals just don't belong in blink. I know gang vocals are a thing for pop punk but I always loved that blink had never used them outside of Fuck a Dog.

That said, Mark's bass playing on this song sounds awesome. I do like the "with you, with you, with you, with you again" part too.

On 10/6/2022 at 11:52 AM, Vote Ghent said:

I listened to that song so many times before the album was out it was jarring to hear it in the tracklisting. Song is like crack. Pretty sure the fan's WOULD have considered it a favorite had Mark not said that he expected it in advance. Too many edgelords about these days for that

Time to face it, California is one of blink's best albums. 💅

I think the biggest issue with Mark’s comment was that he said it would become a fan favorite because they’ll be playing it live until they die or something and then… never played it live? Haha

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 6:37 PM, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Talk about a skip track. And here I was thinking you were making an intelligent post about not going down the ridiculous rabbit hole that “ToM iS bAcK iN bLiNk ThErE aRe CrEdIBlE sOuRcEs.” This is what I get for believe in you Jan

Ye - I had the same train of thought. How tf are you thinking about this jank song at this time Jan, without it being related to the current situation. You mesmerise me

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Ye - I had the same train of thought. How tf are you thinking about this jank song at this time Jan, without it being related to the current situation. You mesmerise me

It’s wild. I would never have done that. Remember that when the votes open tomorrow.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s wild. I would never have done that. Remember that when the votes open tomorrow.

You're right. You would of sat there with your pants off. What I do remember is how you slew me in the final Russ. I was a newcomer, ready to take the crown and you did me. Right between the eyes

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

You're right. You would of sat there with your pants off. What I do remember is how you slew me in the final Russ. I was a newcomer, ready to take the crown and you did me. Right between the eyes

You needed that though. Wouldn’t be half the person you are today without that humbling loss. Should be thanking me nqat

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, _Bagel said:

Clarification (something a leader would do - don't forget that when voting today):  I wasn't following the hype yet so this post was about something entirely different.  I was essentially tired of the kings of the weekend thing, like everyone else, so tried to troll with him to make him feel less inclined to continue once he sees me joining in..

A martyr so to speak..

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Ironically I overplayed Bored to Death a LOT more than Rabbit Hole and I never got sick of that song. Top tier blink song still.

Yeah BTD was somehow the absolute perfect "debut" single for the Skiba lineup, and the only song that had any staying power from the entire era for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Yeah BTD was somehow the absolute perfect "debut" single for the Skiba lineup, and the only song that had any staying power from the entire era for me.

Bored to Death was honestly great.  I remember listening to that whole leak on youtube for hours on my phone until I could get the CD.  Mark's bridge was/is great.  Only downside was that it carved the formula - for every single song after.  Mark go, group chorus, Matt go, group chorus, mark bridge, chorus finale. Travis splurge on drums at the front of the mix for 3 minutes.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 11:11 AM, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

I won't do it.

Anyone else think this was the most underrated song of California (version 1 - Deluxe is easily Wildfire)

"With you with you with you with you" again!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4770jzoviubndu95iz38

yes its a great song, it has a killer bridge

calie4nia was a great record with a real deep vibe 2 it good stuff