Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 minute ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

I mean, surely reading comprehension wasn’t one of your strengths in school, right? 

Actually, I excelled in school but please go on with your weightless insults, because that’s exactly what people who are wrong and cornered have to resort to…you have no substance here buddy. Now maybe grow up and drop the KOTW shtick while you’re at it?

Just now, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Actually, I excelled in school but please go on with your weightless insults, because that’s exactly what people who are wrong and cornered have to resort to…you have no substance here buddy. Now maybe grow up and drop the KOTW shtick while you’re at it?

Are you actively trying to impersonate an edge lord character out of the Ace Attorney video games? 

1 minute ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

For someone who makes six figures, you don’t work much 

Working right now buddy. That’s the beauty of working from home and not having lawyer responsibilities, I can be here simultaneously. I know real lawyers and they don’t spend hours per day on any social media, let alone a site like this. When did McDonalds start calling their line cooks “lawyers”?

I get your skepticism here Diddy but the "announcement" earlier this year that didn't happen make me thing this is even more real.  This isn't just blinkitalia posting stupid shit, there are too many weird coincidences happening this time.  In my mind at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Working right now buddy. That’s the beauty of working from home and not having lawyer responsibilities, I can be here simultaneously. I know real lawyers and they don’t spend hours per day on any social media, let alone a site like this. When did McDonalds start calling their line cooks “lawyers”?

Yeah, definitely couldn’t work from home as a lawyer at a paperless organization where performance is based on quality and not quantity (billables).

Thank you for answering the learning disability question though 🤭

2 hours ago, boxelder said:

the tate rumors. the Q101 stuff. general radio silence from the band.

it’s clear something is going on with blink, so i think it’s time to start this thread to round up the rumors and speculation. let’s recap:

• the band has not publicly played shows in almost three years; mark has confirmed the band in any capacity will play shows in ‘23
  • the last recorded material, quarantine, had no contributions from skiba; other appearances including oliver tree's song had only mark and travis as members of the band
  • the halloween live performance in 2021 featured a stand-in guitarist
  • last year, tom, mark and travis met for the first time since 2015 at mark’s home after his diagnosis
  • strong speculation surrounding the aug 30th anniversary prompted a response from a tight-lipped mark w/ no news (contractually-bound?)
  • skiba outright responded to a fan comment on insta that “your guess is as good as mine” whether or not he is still a blink member this summer
  • jason tate — longtime industry insider who back in ‘08 called the band’s grammy reunion — has been dropping hints in his newsletter about the "worst-kept secret in music" and on chorus.fm about a world tour, potentially with turnstile
  • travis flies again, opening the doors for more dates (and $$$) in places like brazil or oz
  • likewise, rumors of blink headlining lollapalooza in brazil have been swirling since the summer
  • a radio station in chicago, q101, announced tom was back live on air in august. this week, a VP at cumulus media on a podcast confirmed the band has dates booked for 2023, including the united center, suggesting an arena tour
  • multiple online blogs and sites have been speculating tom is back for months; tom has always maintained the door is open and mark has been optimistic for some time publicly
  • though not super important, mark and travis re-followed tom on social media, and vice versa

so what do we think? according to tate we’re weeks away from an announcement. what would you like to hear the band play? will there be new music? how do you feel about tom’s potential return? will they play kings of the weekend? off we go!

You had me at kings of the weekend, let's go!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Yeah, definitely couldn’t work from home as a lawyer at a paperless organization where performance is based on quality and not quantity (billables).

Thank you for answering the learning disability question though 🤭

Yea ok bud! Aside from “jAsOn TaTe Is ReLiAbLe” please fill me in on what I’m missing here. You’re a fucking putz , and I’m glad that McDonalds allows you to label your position as a lawyer for your own self esteem, that makes me happy 

1 minute ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Yea ok bud! Aside from “jAsOn TaTe Is ReLiAbLe” please fill me in on what I’m missing here. You’re a fucking putz , and I’m glad that McDonalds allows you to label your position as a lawyer for your own self esteem, that makes me happy 

Aren’t you like 36 and living with your parents? Why is the McDonald’s joke directed at me? 

1 minute ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Jason Tate actually kind of called me out in the comments on Instagram for saying blink online was the oldest blink board still around. Dude is really into himself, never been a fan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Ok I’m not a lawyer. You really got me Diddy! 

Oh and I can’t read, really got me there too buddy. You still couldn’t Elude to what I’m missing! Because like I pointed out, when someone is wrong and speaking out of their ass, they have absolutely nothing else to say but a moronic and empty insult. Once again, I win, and you lose.