Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 minute ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

If you can’t beat ‘em, join em. Y’all driving me insane. I’m gonna just start guessing when it’s gonna happen too. 

Tuesday, March 14- announcement, Matt is out, Kevin “Thrasher” Gruft is in

Friday, March 17- 9:17 am EST presale 

Sunday, March 19- COVID 69 takes the world by storm , everything gets cancelled and blink never tours or records ever again. 

Don’t lump me in with the knuckleheads! Will I take new music from a Tom involved Blink 182? Sure. I won’t be going to see them live and I’m not exactly giddy over the prospect so, other than stupid jokes, I don’t have much to say on the matter.

• Pickle 1

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Don’t lump me in with the knuckleheads! Will I take new music from a Tom involved Blink 182? Sure. I won’t be going to see them live and I’m not exactly giddy over the prospect so, other than stupid jokes, I don’t have much to say on the matter.

Haha I know you weren’t part of that, but it’s getting to the point I’m getting turned into a mad man and gonna join in the annoying festivities 

13 hours ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

if the rumours are true that they have been recording in early 2022, curious when the album/songs drop.

i only go off what mark tells me personally. "been recording this year, will be touring next year." as far as the matt v. tom stuff i don't bother him with it.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, daveyjones said:

i only go off what mark tells me personally. "been recording this year, will be touring next year." as far as the matt v. tom stuff i don't bother him with it.

And using all context clues available to the rest of us, you have to imagine he is writing/recording with Tom. Now that doesn't mean Matt is out of the band necessarily. But all signs point to Mark predominantly writing by himself and working with Tom right now.

3 hours ago, Vote Ghent said:

And using all context clues available to the rest of us, you have to imagine he is writing/recording with Tom. Now that doesn't mean Matt is out of the band necessarily. But all signs point to Mark predominantly writing by himself and working with Tom right now.

Why though? Because of baseless rumors and the fact Tom told steveo he was literally going into the studio to record for AvA? 

21 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Why though? Because of baseless rumors and the fact Tom told steveo he was literally going into the studio to record for AvA? 

We know both Mark and Tom are working on music. We know they're talking again. And we know Tom hasn't been running his mouth about dumb AVA shit or scams really at all.

Put the three together and it's likely they are working on stuff together

3 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

We know both Mark and Tom are working on music. We know they're talking again. And we know Tom hasn't been running his mouth about dumb AVA shit or scams really at all.

Put the three together and it's likely they are working on stuff together

Tom literally said he was working on a live AvA album but sure, go ahead and twist that into it being a blink record