Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

3 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

mark is rarely even on there. and when he does respond to people, it's far from an actual conversation. if anything, he acts burdened by a lot of the interactions.

Can you blame him? That shit would be annoying as fuck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

italia stole from another source that spotted some text that looks a lot of blink-182 in the latest lollapooza chile teaser. 

Fixed it for you

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i'm lurking the discord and it's just constantly full of nerds enforcing their rules. awkward 

part of why i can’t really get into it, despite the sometimes interesting tidbits that get shared. feels way too safe and sanitized. that and discord confuses me, an ancient fossil that still posts on a message board 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, boxelder said:

part of why i can’t really get into it, despite the sometimes interesting tidbits that get shared. feels way too safe and sanitized. that and discord confuses me, an ancient fossil that still posts on a message board 

I don’t check it, I just search it for Marks username and read his latests comments. All the information, none of the weirdness.