Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

4 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Maybe they're doing it right this time. The marketing is on point and this level of hype is totally unexpected. It's crazy to see how many people still care about them.

If they already have a good song to release as a single along with the announcement of an album and a world tour, this means they've been working behind the scenes for a while, probably with an interesting producer, and Tom is already committed to the album and the writing process.

They’ll win me over with dickies shorts and Tom donning a strat.

• Like 2

Just now, Russel Coight said:

Definitely feels like there’s just too much noise for this just to be a tour. If we don’t get a single release or at least a date I’ll be shocked.

I guess we will find out in a few days. Maybe an announcement of a tour and a single/album release date?

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

A sponsored account is commenting this on random Reddit posts:

”TA TB WT NS NA”

edit: and as I was posting that the account got deleted. Marks discord admin Jake replied “oh I get it.” And then said happy Sunday everyone and left

Tuesday announcement, Tom’s back, world tour, new single, new album 

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Is there anyone still doubting at this point? Feel like @Kay was the last “wait for official word” but even she seems to be on board now.

We all have PTSD from the last 2 breakups + reunion tour 1.0, so a healthy amount of skepticism is in line and perhaps even healthy when dealing with this band.

But I’m on Team It’s Happening. I’m learning to be grateful for whatever comes next and not get too excited.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Is there anyone still doubting at this point? Feel like @Kay was the last “wait for official word” but even she seems to be on board now.

Oh I’m fully on board, the actual blink accounts did something that looks promising, all I needed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Just seems weird for a sponsored account to do what I assume it was meant to but then get deleted?  Unless it jumped the gun. Who knows.

The billboard ad was posted as a sponsored ad on reddit today, as in, someone is now sponsoring it as a full fledged advertisement online and as we know it is clearly blink related now.

9 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

The billboard ad was posted as a sponsored ad on reddit today, as in, someone is now sponsoring it as a full fledged advertisement online and as we know it is clearly blink related now.

This is different accounts dude. The billboard ad is posted by 182industries while these other comments were by onehundredandeightytwo which just appeared to be a normal account posting comments under posts.