Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

a mod can go ahead and change the thread title. no longer rumors lol

i’m pretty excited about this. The promo photos of Tom look great, and they all look pretty happy together. I don’t really mind the central riff of edging. we will have to see more friday. (or thursday)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

presale is tomorrow. hope people can share that code.

also looks like turnstile is the only supporting band for the arena in chicago despite know it alls here claiming that couldn't happen

yeah, I’m shocked there’s not another headliner, but I don’t mind

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Well fuck, if I want to see them live I’m gonna have to travel far, because they’re skipping a lot of the regular cities/entire states they normally play at. Honestly kind of kills my excitement tbh. I’ll have to see if I can figure out a trip.

Yeah the nearest shows to me are 6-8 hours away. Never had that issue before with blink

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

from mark's personal manager

"PRESALE INFO (updated as of 6am PST 10/11):
This is the best information I can give.  This may not work in all shows/territories.
The overwhelming majority of tickets are available for presale.  So if you want tickets, I would try to get them asap.
Wednesday, 10am local time, code is WEARECOMING
Thursday, 10am local time, code is PUMPKIN

More/different codes may come from various credit card companies / ticketing companies / etc.
New Jersey:  You are on the ad mat, more info in approximately 2 weeks. Sorry, not our fault

VIP Packages: Info is listed on page but there will be no M&G and no Soundcheck"

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

Yeah the nearest shows to me are 6-8 hours away. Never had that issue before with blink

You know what, for their Reunion tour they initially didn’t have an Oregon date either, but they eventually added one later. At the show Mark said it was the smallest show of the whole tour. That’s because everyone in Oregon bought Seattle tickets before the Oregon date was announced lol.

I mean I’m not saying we should get our hopes up for extra cities to be announced but I have to remember it has happened to me once before!

• Like 2