Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 minute ago, Vote Ghent said:

The thought of being in a pit with people all over me at this point in my life disgusts me. Standing room elbow to elbow, sure. But I am fully retired from sweaty fat people smearing their fluids on me lol

I feel this so much. 

2 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Travis is blink’s Tommy Lee.

Yeah..He's 100% the main draw for casual people now. Fully into the pop culture and everyone knows who he is whether they know about blink or not. I've actually seen fans at their shows who are there only for Travis in FSAS uniforms

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

The thought of being in a pit with people all over me at this point in my life disgusts me. Standing room elbow to elbow, sure. But I am fully retired from sweaty fat people smearing their fluids on me lol

There’s a lot of enjoyment to be had watching the show from the back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

but...you pissed yourself in the pit. 

Yes I did. When I was 22 years old

Had a friend who straight up got his dick out and started peeing at the blink/MCR show in the pit. Had too many beers, couldn't escape to bathroom. Everyone scattered. Ultimate way to clear some space

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

aaron rubin is working on the album but when asked if he was producing he said "titles come later." my guess is this is a very neighborhoods style recording process and each member has their own studio and engineer. would not be surprised if travis recorded his drums with feldmann and he gets his name in there somewhere. 

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

aaron rubin is working on the album but when asked if he was producing he said "titles come later." my guess is this is a very neighborhoods style recording process and each member has their own studio and engineer. would not be surprised if travis recorded his drums with feldmann and he gets his name in there somewhere. 

Sigh. Was hoping we'd finally get a properly produced album from this group for once.