Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 hour ago, Vote Ghent said:

The thought of being in a pit with people all over me at this point in my life disgusts me. Standing room elbow to elbow, sure. But I am fully retired from sweaty fat people smearing their fluids on me lol

Dude I just had to deal with that from my own brother at Universal Halloween Horror Nights. The man took his headband off and ringed out the sweat in line and I almost vomited. 

• Haha 1

Y’all. I’m freaking the fawk out & I HAD to come here first. I’ve been hearing little things, but trying not to get too excited because…this sh*t happens regularly (people whispering about possibilities)…but now that it’s OFFICIAL!?!? I’m hype. Now to go back & read (skin) 1K comments from the last few days. 🙃🤣 it’ll probably be at 3k before I catch up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, mahtmd said:

Tik tok  video behind the scenes...

19 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

It feels more genuine this time too, for some reason

I totally agree. Even something as silly as that bunny costume clip above, Tom seemed WAYY too pretentious/insecure to do something like that during the Reunion 1.0 era. They're doing dumb bits again! I just can't believe it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, boxelder said:

whoever is in charge of the branding and marketing right now is on top of things. The hype is real.

Yeah! That side of things has been missing for sooo long. These guys were some of the most charismatic personalities in the entire music world back in the day. The behind-the-scenes stuff and goofy interviews/promos were a huge part of the experience. Just let them do their thing and pump it out to the masses.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, carlos182 said:

I never liked Skiba, although I like Alkaline Trio.

But, it's kind of weird how this is happening. blink-182 IG deleted all posts, but Matt's apparently deleted all blink-182 related posts...? Like, the era never existed. 

Yeah i hope we get some more info come Friday when the single drops and they make their radio rounds. 

9 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

I'm too old for the pit. I'll stick with seats, but even in seats no one actually sits during the main band.

yeah, I don't think I can handle the pit because it's too crazy, we also get a better view with with seats 

• Like 1