Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I haven't listened to the longer clip but the clip in the promo sounded absolutely nothing like AVA. Weird! 

It’s got the bouncy sound that some of the newer Ava songs have … stuff like that no more guns song.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It’s got the bouncy sound that some of the newer Ava songs have … stuff like that no more guns song.

Oh yeah I forgot about that song. That was a pretty big outlier for AVA though wasn't it? I am not an AVA fan, I don't think I even listened to that whole album so maybe I missed something.

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that song. That was a pretty big outlier for AVA though wasn't it? I am not an AVA fan, I don't think I even listened to that whole album so maybe I missed something.

nah it was an odd one on the record there's not another one like it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoobs said:

Touring with TSSF is perhaps the most exciting news of all for me.  I've always wanted to see them, i hope they're not just doing the EU shows but NA too (i think i'll be disappointed)

feel like we’d know if there were more support acts for NA by now

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Tom still got that dawg in him.

Theo Von? I love your pod bro

27 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

The elephant in the room here is that the song doesn't sound that great, unfortunately. Not a new sound or anything like I was hoping/expecting out of them

Hope it makes more sense as a complete song. Wish it would release, I hate this clip stuff. Worst way to debut a song.

Now don't meltdown tombots, I default as a blink bot no matter the lineup. I'm not shitting on Tom here. Just saying the song sounds like a rando AVA song based on what we have so far

The big Ghentosaur saying what we're all thinking. Except it sounds like a cali/feldmann esque thing with Tom singing. Kind of sounds odd and disjointed like BIOMY

• Like 1

whatever the song sounds like i’m just happy we have the boys together again. the clips are all very encouraging and the pics are phenomenal. the branding is exciting and the shows are gonna be huge. at this point i don’t care much what they release. just have a good time and celebrate being blink!

• Like 9