Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 minute ago, The Dog From Frasier said:

Im going to fly to Boston or Montreal !

Cool. If I end up going to a show, it will probably Montreal, but I don't know what's going to be going on in May of next year, so I'll be waiting until closer to the date to decide and I'll just have to hope it doesn't sell out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Can someone please inform me how quickly these things will sell out?  I've never bought tickets like this before and need to see these guys.  I was trying to grab tickets for myself and a few others tomorrow 10AM for United Center and then also Nashville.

Is this going to be a shitshow and I need to take off work, or will I be able to breath?

THanks,

If it's Ticketmaster, I usually clock out from work to focus on buying tickets because their website can get buggy and tickets go lightning fast (probably because of bots...) I try to get in the waiting line as early as possible by logging on about a half hour before the sale starts.

I would also look at the venues in advance and determine where you want to be, because waiting too long on the seat selection screen increases the chance that the seats you picked will get taken by someone else. It also gets harder the more people you have. When going with friends, we buy tickets in pairs - even if we don't get to sit next to each other, it helps increase the chance we all get a seat.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Cool. If I end up going to a show, it will probably Montreal, but I don't know what's going to be going on in May of next year, so I'll be waiting until closer to the date to decide and I'll just have to hope it doesn't sell out.

Dope!! Me and a few ppl are going. If you end up going let me know!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Can someone please inform me how quickly these things will sell out?  I've never bought tickets like this before and need to see these guys.  I was trying to grab tickets for myself and a few others tomorrow 10AM for United Center and then also Nashville.

Is this going to be a shitshow and I need to take off work, or will I be able to breath?

THanks,

Here the presale is on Thursday and my anxiety is over the roof, I'm afraid I won't get any!!

Also a few hours ago I thought I was going to stick with seats, but I think I'm gonna go for the pit. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nasa said:

If it's Ticketmaster, I usually clock out from work to focus on buying tickets because their website can get buggy and tickets go lightning fast (probably because of bots...) I try to get in the waiting line as early as possible by logging on about a half hour before the sale starts.

I would also look at the venues in advance and determine where you want to be, because waiting too long on the seat selection screen increases the chance that the seats you picked will get taken by someone else. It also gets harder the more people you have. When going with friends, we buy tickets in pairs - even if we don't get to sit next to each other, it helps increase the chance we all get a seat.

So buy in '2's instead of '4's like I need? 

❤️ thanks x10

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

This tour is... gigantic, right? When was the last time any iteration of Blink had this huge of a tour? Pretty crazy that Tom is going to go from his small runs of small venues with AVA for the past 8 years to this! I hope they don't get burnt out. 

Tom knows one massive tour with blink is enough money to fund his ufo stuff for the next 5 years, its a win win for him.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

So buy in '2's instead of '4's like I need? 

❤️ thanks x10

you could definitely try buying in 4s! 2 pairs instead of 1 pair and a 3rd is prob easier. also for reference this is my experience buying in Boston - other cities are probably different.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

THanks,

My sister who isnt even a blink fan is going with aload of her friends, so thats how good the promotion has been already! i have feeling this tour is going to sell out fast! But im a uk fan so theres not as many venues that wont sell out.

• Like 1

People are scared of us, but whenever something big happens in the blink world, I always see them on reddit saying "I read this and that on blink182online" so it looks like they treat what we say like it's the gospel 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

We get a couple Jans or a Faplord out of this crop of lurkers and its worth a couple days of bogged down servers.

Shit, the next Oliver could be reading the boards as we speak.

Not going to shut down guests so Kevin has a more convenient 24 hours until the next time he returns in a few weeks

• Like 6
  • Haha 2