Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

40 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

On the other hand, super young kids who came of age during covid lockdowns are acting weird as fuck at shows now that everything has opened back up, I went to see Phoebe Bridgers (some of the softest quietest indie/folk you can find) last summer and teenagers were like rushing the stage and trying to start pits and passing out in the crowd and having to call security over to get rescued. It was pretty pathetic.

thank you for the comprehensive response. you are correct. gen z is super fucking weird now. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

On the other hand, super young kids who came of age during covid lockdowns are acting weird as fuck at shows now that everything has opened back up, I went to see Phoebe Bridgers (some of the softest quietest indie/folk you can find) last summer and teenagers were like rushing the stage and trying to start pits and passing out in the crowd and having to call security over to get rescued. It was pretty pathetic.

I have read about/seen clips of this behavior too. Very odd

And Phoebe Bridgers, that’s something we can agree on 😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vote Ghent said:

Board should be running faster soon. Server package has been upgraded. We will see how it goes tonight/tomorrow.

Also you will notice an extra ad to cover the cost lol

Lol damn dude, respect.  I was totally kidding for what it's worth, we totally will survive this week of mayhem news/info drops.  Although you guys should consider just going with the black theme all the way on the banner 😉

• Like 1