Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

2 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Lol damn dude, respect.  I was totally kidding for what it's worth, we totally will survive this week of mayhem news/info drops.  Although you guys should consider just going with the black theme all the way on the banner 😉

Change to dark mode bro. It looks so damn good with the new banner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

When will VIP info be available? When they go on sale? Never bothered with them before but if I get a chance to meet them this time will be hard to say no.

On Ticketek it has the VIP packages, seems more like just hang with other fans, get some food, get some merch, sit in a special area, but no meeting them or soundcheck etc

• Wow 1

46 minutes ago, Pussay Patrol said:

On Ticketek it has the VIP packages, seems more like just hang with other fans, get some food, get some merch, sit in a special area, but no meeting them or soundcheck etc

Ah trueee. Didn’t see the packages section. It mentions a photo booth but that’s prob not photos with the band?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Kay said:

My best friends wedding is the previous weekend to the show I’m hoping for, fucking lucked out there. I’d have never forgiven the fucker if it was the same day.

My sister’s wedding is the weekend after the Chicago show. That would’ve been terrible… missing my sister’s wedding for a blink show.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I just asked Jake if they’re doing any premiere to account for the midnight New Zealand streaming premiere, and he said no just the standard Friday release process this time. They know it’s weird but it’s the labels call.

So expect the song at 6AM EST/3AM PST Thursday morning.

• Like 3

So confused about when UK pre-sale tickets actually go on sale. Some articles are saying Wednesday 12th at 10:00 but the Live Nation website that’s doing the pre-sales says 13th 10:00. I’m guessing I just listen to Live Nation but don’t want to risk missing out. On holiday in the US at the moment so going to have to get up in the middle of the night to get tickets.

• Like 2