Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

35 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I just asked Jake if they’re doing any premiere to account for the midnight New Zealand streaming premiere, and he said no just the standard Friday release process this time. They know it’s weird but it’s the labels call.

So expect the song at 6AM EST/3AM PST Thursday morning.

Sick. 10pm my time. Can definitely stay up for this one. Will likely leak before that though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pussay Patrol said:

I went to 5 shows in 2014...god damn I wish Travis was there though it was still good. I don't think I have the time for that any more unless I forfeit my Christmas holidays lol

Yeah I did 5. 2 sound waves. 1 Sydney sideshow and both melbournes.

Heres hoping they double up in some cities.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pussay Patrol said:

I went to 5 shows in 2014...god damn I wish Travis was there though it was still good. I don't think I have the time for that any more unless I forfeit my Christmas holidays lol

Yea, watching those videos it just isn’t the same. And Brooks is technically a better drummer than Travis, but he just doesn’t have the same live energy. As well, the way Travis plays their songs make them sincerely his own, it can’t really be mimicked. 

3 hours ago, ManchesterAdam said:

So confused about when UK pre-sale tickets actually go on sale. Some articles are saying Wednesday 12th at 10:00 but the Live Nation website that’s doing the pre-sales says 13th 10:00. I’m guessing I just listen to Live Nation but don’t want to risk missing out. On holiday in the US at the moment so going to have to get up in the middle of the night to get tickets.

Yeah I am having the same issue

• Wow 1

21 minutes ago, Kay said:

Yeah I am having the same issue

O2 pre-sale saying “tomorrow at 02:00” for me (US time) which would be 10:00 Wednesday 12th so I’m going to try through that and see what Live Nation is saying but it’s pretty confusing. Wish we would get longer between announcements and tickets going on sale! I also don’t know how many shows I want/can go to, would be nice to have longer to plan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

O2 pre-sale saying “tomorrow at 02:00” for me (US time) which would be 10:00 Wednesday 12th so I’m going to try through that and see what Live Nation is saying but it’s pretty confusing. Wish we would get longer between announcements and tickets going on sale! I also don’t know how many shows I want/can go to, would be nice to have longer to plan.

I’m only trying for Birmingham and the venue isn’t O2 so I am stuck with Thursday I think for now

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rickay said:

On ticketmaster it says the o2 and artist presale start tomorrow with the LiveNation one on Thursday then a Spotify presale on Friday. I have no idea how to get access to any of them 😆 

For Live Nation- just sign up to their website and/or Blink news letter.

O2- need an O2 or Virgin Media account and then can sign up on the O2 Priority app. I managed to sign up because my broadband is with Virgin Media.

Spotify- I’m not sure sorry!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

For Live Nation- just sign up to their website and/or Blink news letter.

O2- need an O2 or Virgin Media account and then can sign up on the O2 Priority app. I managed to sign up because my broadband is with Virgin Media.

Spotify- I’m not sure sorry!

Cheers, I think the artist presale code is WEARECOMING as mentioned in other threads but I’m not certain.

33 minutes ago, Kay said:

I’m only trying for Birmingham and the venue isn’t O2 so I am stuck with Thursday I think for now

At the risk of reducing my own odds.... 😜

https://www.theticketfactory.com/tickets/events/blink-182-presale/?utm_campaign=289315&utm_content=announcement-blink182&utm_medium=cmp-email&utm_source=ttf

• Like 1

Also a bit annoying that tickets are on sale in an hour and we still have no idea of prices. Trying to plan with my brother and mates whether we’re going with standing or VIP. Tickets are going to go on sale and going to have to make a split second decision so I can get in the queue straight away.

14 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Also a bit annoying that tickets are on sale in an hour and we still have no idea of prices. Trying to plan with my brother and mates whether we’re going with standing or VIP. Tickets are going to go on sale and going to have to make a split second decision so I can get in the queue straight away.

Not sure it massively helps you but at this link there’s a ‘view all prices’ button. Doesn’t tell you the sections or anything though 

https://www.utilitaarenabham.co.uk/whats-on/blink-182/

£52.90

£64.20

£75.50

£81.10

£92.40

£103.70

Still no Aussie prices. I’m picking up 8 tickets to Sydney show and 2 for Melbourne. Good chance I’ll be dropping close to 2k.

Worth it.

edit: should mention they are all for friends. Part of the curse of being the “blink guy” for all your mates is the responsibility falls on you for buying the tickets

• Wow 3

Good samaritan reminder for everyone who is going to get their tickets today: have your card information ready so when you get the tickets you don't waste time. 

I'm also writing this down as a self reminder for tomorrow morning 😅

• Like 2