Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

It does seem like they dicked skiba. If they have a full album done, they had to of known what was what by July and we know for sure now that Matt didn’t.

don’t get me wrong, the skiba era just wasn’t working creatively or otherwise, but given the sinking ship mark was on in early 2015, matt deserved more of a courtesy than they apparently gave him in the end. Kinda fucked up, and I get business is business, but still. Matt helped line a lot of money into Mark’s and Travis’s pockets for a while and there’s no doubt now they did him pretty dirty at the end there…

We still don’t actually know what has happened with Matt. No point blaming or shitting on anyone until we know what’s happened.

I can’t imagine Matt lying if he did get done wrong. Maybe he was just playing along with that Instagram post those months ago.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Good samaritan reminder for everyone who is going to get their tickets today: have your card information ready so when you get the tickets you don't waste time. 

I'm also writing this down as a self reminder for tomorrow morning 😅

It seems like pre-sale for Bologna has started.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, hotpantsdelonge said:

unlikely but if anyone has any tickets going spare for any of the uk dates (preferably GA, preferably london) i was really unlucky with presales :( devastated

It was the first pre-sale. Another bite of the cherry tomorrow, then Friday with Spotify pre-sale, then Monday general. Keeping the faith for you!

Also VIP still available at £190 per ticket...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Me, my mate and our wives off to Birmingham, ooooossshhh!! Fucking buzzing!!

Ooohhh boy I fucked up 🤣 me and the wife are off to Mexico for our honeymoon for 2 weeks, we land back in the UK at 645am on the 14th! Gonna be a long fucking day but worth it! She's not happy with me right now, but I don't care lol

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, m0z182 said:

It was the first pre-sale. Another bite of the cherry tomorrow, then Friday with Spotify pre-sale, then Monday general. Keeping the faith for you!

Also VIP still available at £190 per ticket...

It will be sold out in the uk by tomorrow, i was in 6000th in the queue at 10am and couldnt get a ticket for Birmingham, got lucky with a seating ticket in Manchester, the hype is real!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Literally been up since 2am here with three different phones with O2 Priority and artist pre-sale and can’t get even one standing ticket. Fucking joke. Ticket Master website and app being shit and not working properly. No other website doing pre-sale yet. So fucked off.

Yeh all i got when i went to buy a ticket was this isnt available 🙃  got lucky in the end but it was a joke

• Wow 1