Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

17 minutes ago, Kay said:

I spent £40 for a 15 minute head start on tomorrows presale, then saw @Elisas link.

Ive wasted an extra £40 but I don’t care, aisle tickets for Birmingham right by the bar lets go! 

I'm sorry, Kay, I posted the link as soon as I could. And it took me off guard because some of the euro dates weren't supposed to go on sale at all today.
The presale wasn't advertised very well, but I'm glad it's all done and we got our tickets!
OCTOBER 2023, WE ARE COMING.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I'm sorry, Kay, I posted the link as soon as I could. And it took me off guard because some of the euro dates weren't supposed to go on sale at all today.
The presale wasn't advertised very well, but I'm glad it's all done and we got our tickets!
OCTOBER 2023, WE ARE COMING.

Not your fault I should’ve checked haha doesn’t matter LETS GOOO

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Prices were crazy but I just swooped 4 tix to the Minnesota show…first tour date in the US! 🤤

First time I won’t be in the pit for blink since I was 13 at the Pop Disaster tour, but for 500 bucks a ticket I’d be going alone 🤣

Pit was $500?? I mean it is a TINY pit, but that's still pretty crazy.

Sucks having nowhere obvious to go in this area. First time I've had that predicament with blink

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

unfortunately not. i very recently moved to chicago so i'm going to the united center one. there's a chance i might fly back for one of the NY shows if my friends have extra tickets. 

Oh true. Yeah I’m trying to decide either going to the MSG or Boston show. The Boston show is on the end of a back to back to back so I’m worried they might sound like shit lol 

1 minute ago, Vote Ghent said:

Pit was $500?? I mean it is a TINY pit, but that's still pretty crazy.

Sucks having nowhere obvious to go in this area. First time I've had that predicament with blink

Yeah I was not expecting that tbh. Cheapest tickets were 120, and since I was paying for all four I just went with those 😆

Still bummed they aren’t coming to KC; I would’ve had a huge group to go with. Will suck if they end up adding a date and I already blew my load on Minnesota 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Prices were crazy but I just swooped 4 tix to the Minnesota show…first tour date in the US! 🤤

First time I won’t be in the pit for blink since I was 13 at the Pop Disaster tour, but for 500 bucks a ticket I’d be going alone 🤣

Minnesota isn't on sale till 10am where the hell did you buy them from. 

• Like 2

Thanks @Elisa I thought I was out of luck until I tried your link. 2 very expensive seats in Birmingham sorted :D. Will sort out my euro trip later can’t decide between Antwerp / Berlin / Bologna 🤔 

33 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Wait - so are presales still going on livenation tomorrow? I've fucked it, can't find two tickets anywhere for the Manchester show

I see you’ve booked Paris already but this link has loads of seats left for Manchester https://shops.ticketmasterpartners.com/blink-182-2023

• Like 3
  • Love 1