Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

11 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Thanks @Elisa I thought I was out of luck until I tried your link. 2 very expensive seats in Birmingham sorted :D. Will sort out my euro trip later can’t decide between Antwerp / Berlin / Bologna 🤔 

I see you’ve booked Paris already but this link has loads of seats left for Manchester https://shops.ticketmasterpartners.com/blink-182-2023

Well done on getting your seats man!  Thank you! I still can't find two next to each other with the Manc gig tho. Think I'm being an idiot. Couple of boys and I are hoping to get more tomorrow with the LiveNation presale? Who knows

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Thanks @Elisa I thought I was out of luck until I tried your link. 2 very expensive seats in Birmingham sorted :D. Will sort out my euro trip later can’t decide between Antwerp / Berlin / Bologna 🤔 

I'm glad it helped ❤

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy030 said:

Love how ticketmaster says "Prices may fluctuate based on demand at any time" seriously, fuck off with that shit. 

Yep, they changed from $200 to $250 and then back to $200 when I was clicking around. They create fake demand and the illusion that things are selling like crazy

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, Vote Ghent said:

Yep, they changed from $200 to $250 and then back to $200 when I was clicking around. They create fake demand and the illusion that things are selling like crazy

Yup I remember seeing a news story about it awhile back. Such a shitty thing to do to fans. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Vote Ghent said:

Im so pissed i clicked tickets that said $150 a piece and then somehow that changed to $740 on the next page and i lost out on other seats because i was planning on getting those ones and had to go back and choose new. Ended up fuckin like 10 rows back on the balcony for $450 for two tickets. Fuck ticketmaster.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

FWIW, I tried to do some research before buying (read: I googled it), and this is what I found:

HOW MUCH ARE BLINK 182 TICKETS?

According to Seat Geek, the tickets for the Blink 182 world tour in 2023 can be found for as low as $115 with an average price of $200.

And, the front-row tickets will cost you $500 on average.

However, the price of the tickets will vary for different cities.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/10/12/how-much-are-blink-182-tickets-as-2023-world-tour-is-confirmed/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Not looking forward to buying tickets now. GF is gonna be looking on her phone and laptop at home and I'll be trying on my phone at work 

Weren't you going to the Vegas deal? Those should be easy to get, just expensive.

I did see that that festival could be a scam though. Just youtube it

• Like 1
  • Wow 1