Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

2 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Are Faplord and Jan fucking or do they just follow each other around everywhere? 

Legit weird how they basically have their own private chat in this thread.

No one fucking cares about Detroit 

We've rose to the top of the boards, organically.  Take your hate somewhere else.

My WPM is over 140, so it's seamless for me.  

But no...let's all post 1 post a week like Knapton and expect the board to survive.  Ya'll should appreciate our neuroticism. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Crab 1

Just now, Pussay Patrol said:

wow I didn't know the ticket company scam was this bad lol

back when I used to go to more arena type gigs in the late 00's early 10's I could see shit like Green Day, Muse for $70 aud and cheaper for the shit seats

hope they don't scam us this bad in the aussie tickets, think they go up in 50 mins

Prices are up.

184 standing GA, 245 front pit. Or close to that I can’t remember exact numbers. I don’t believe we have dynamic pricing so shouldn’t see the same issues

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Are Faplord and Jan fucking or do they just follow each other around everywhere? 

Legit weird how they basically have their own private chat in this thread.

No one fucking cares about Detroit 

Congrats, I just put you on the no fly zone 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

@Knappperswow Jan is being a real jerk to you right now. Feel free to venture over to our BOTBM thread in free for all and let him know you don’t appreciate it by voting Coight.

Jan wasn’t being a jerk. Knappers dissed Detroit and needed to be put in his place. My vote goes back to Jan!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, I.AM.FAPLORD said:

Jan wasn’t being a jerk. Knappers dissed Detroit and needed to be put in his place. My vote goes back to Jan!

It was more the calling into question his posting habit as opposed to the Detroit diss. Didn’t even see that part! 

sad to lose your vote but wasn’t Jan shitting on Detroit himself? Jan is only defending himself having his own chat, not defending Detroit. You’re voting for someone bad mouthing your home town bro.

take a proper look before you do anything rash Diddy. Jan cares not for Detroit but only himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It was more the calling into question his posting habit as opposed to the Detroit diss. Didn’t even see that part! 

sad to lose your vote but wasn’t Jan shitting on Detroit himself? Jan is only defending himself having his own chat, not defending Detroit. You’re voting for someone bad mouthing your home town bro.

take a proper look before you do anything rash Diddy. Jan cares not for Detroit but only himself.

All very good points. I will take this all into careful consideration. 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Wow, look at this paragraph/book Coight will type up any time you don't send him a vote.  Seems a bit unsettling to me.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, I.AM.FAPLORD said:

All very good points. I will take this all into careful consideration. 

Sleeping bear dunes, South Haven, UP, Bell's brewery (2nd favorite beer - Two Hearted), Ann Arbor, KALAMAZOO

Been to all these many times.  

I love Michigan.  LOVE MICHIGAN!

We were steps away from Founder's brewery in Grand Rapids, but they had a massive line.  Next time, I'll see if you'd like to join me in that line.  Can't say Coight would be willing to stand in line with you in Michigan anytime soon.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Don't be gaslit into a Coight vote!  It's a trap!  Honesty goes a lot further than likeability in the real world!

My vote is currently set for you, but it won’t take much wind to blow the needle. I’m rather excited to see how of the rest of the week unfolds!

• Like 1
  • Love 1