Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

37 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Like legit how is this ticketmaster shit a thing? Seems like the kinda thing that will have an episode in one of those documentary shows about corruption. 

Well, clearly they have an advance system that gouges out major profits, and artists/labels probably get a higher payout because of it, therefore they are largely protected at the moment.

I mean if www.ticketmaster.com is legit ON the blink poster or banner or w.e, then you know it's IN with the industry or w.e.

I think there was a thing about the ticket places not to long ago being insanely corrupt, started to come out when they weren't refunding for COVID cancelled shows.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Pussay Patrol said:

I was shitting myself logged in and was in a queue for ages. then first time i picked the tickets it said allocation exhausted but I picked it again and it worked

Went over my lunchtime at work but worth it lol

I tried getting standing in melb but kept saying I was asking for too many even though it was only 2. Then I tried 1 and it said same so assumed it had sold out. Seats will be fine. Also have 16 months to trade my way up lol.

Glad you got your tickets too! Have to grab a schooner before the Sydney show fuck yeah

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Pussay Patrol said:

Got eeeem

3 standing tickets for Sydney $183 each not bad considering how badly America seems to get reamed with Ticketmaster

$183 is still insane but I would gladly take that over what we had to look at all day.  Standing is $700 still on the ticketmaster site.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Like legit how is this ticketmaster shit a thing? Seems like the kinda thing that will have an episode in one of those documentary shows about corruption. 

This episode does a good job of showing how sketchy the industry works.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I tried getting standing in melb but kept saying I was asking for too many even though it was only 2. Then I tried 1 and it said same so assumed it had sold out. Seats will be fine. Also have 16 months to trade my way up lol.

Glad you got your tickets too! Have to grab a schooner before the Sydney show fuck yeah

Now time to wait....16 months.....

• Wow 1

30 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

$183 is still insane but I would gladly take that over what we had to look at all day.  Standing is $700 still on the ticketmaster site.

What has happened?  I remember the last few times I saw them when Tom was still around, tickets costing no more than $80, even after all the online extra fees, and I remember one of the last times I saw them in St. Paul they weren't even close to sold-out, And I mean this was after Neighborhoods or Dogs Eating Dogs, so they even had new music out.  

There definitely does seem to be some major refound appreciation for the band in recent years from the masses in general.  I know I've talked about this matter recently, but stuff like this only reinforces it.  Blink is gaining respect as time goes on, and I honestly didn't think that would be the direction things went overall, so I find it very fascinating. 

All the same, these prices are just too much, but it certainly appears that they'll sell, so credit where credit is due.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, M!ke said:

What has happened?  I remember the last few times I saw them when Tom was still around, tickets costing no more than $80, even after all the online extra fees, and I remember one of the last times I saw them in St. Paul they weren't even close to sold-out, And I mean this was after Neighborhoods or Dogs Eating Dogs, so they even had new music out.  

There definitely does seem to be some major refound appreciation for the band in recent years from the masses in general.  I know I've talked about this matter recently, but stuff like this only reinforces it.  Blink is gaining respect as time goes on, and I honestly didn't think that would be the direction things went overall, so I find it very fascinating. 

All the same, these prices are just too much, but it certainly appears that they'll sell, so credit where credit is due.

A lot of it is the shitty dynamic ticket system to that Ticketmaster uses. Just straight up trash man.

• Like 3

I think the reason they're doing it is all the scalping. If the prices are reasonable scalpers willl be early and sell them for ridiculous prices and the fans will end up paying ridiculous prices, but they won't make more money. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Батюшка said:

FLOOR SEATS ARE $750

image.png.f4b8473518d7250b8aaef305afe614a9.png

Tom seeing images like this from dynamic pricing going to finance another ten years of TTS:

woody-harrelson-crying.gif

Meanwhile his fans that were begging Tom for years are like this after today:

tiger.jpg

Three things are certain in life: death, taxes, and Tom DeLonge reloading his bank roll.

• Haha 4