Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

Yeah fuck that. I want to see them live again so bad, but these prices are outrageous. That combined with no show anywhere near me, I may just be skipping this tour unfortunately. $600 for pit tickets in Seattle ffs. I saw blink in the pit for $60 on their reunion tour. Still over $300 for the worst seats in the venue. Nah, fuck it, I'm not going.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Yeah fuck that. I want to see them live again so bad, but these prices are outrageous. That combined with no show anywhere near me, I may just be skipping this tour unfortunately. $600 for pit tickets in Seattle ffs. I saw blink in the pit for $60 on their reunion tour. Still over $300 for the worst seats in the venue. Nah, fuck it, I'm not going.

Yeah I wouldn't go for $600 lol

Even $183 dollarydoos is close to saying fuck it

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Yeah man, I'm right with you.  Fuck them.  I just let 3 of my friends down I said I'd get tickets for this AM too.

walt-jesse_high_five-500x252.gif

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Makes me feel better blink is probably not directly involved, majority of the venues require it to be ticketmaster.

I don’t know, there’s a whole thread on Reddit now about how the band has control over how Ticketmaster tunes the prices. There’s a lot of other artists that turn off dynamic pricing. An example given was Ed Sheeran where the max price allowed was $200. So Ticketmaster is shitty, but I don’t think the band / label is free from this shit.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I don’t know, there’s a whole thread on Reddit now about how the band has control over how Ticketmaster tunes the prices. There’s a lot of other artists that turn off dynamic pricing. An example given was Ed Sheeran where the max price allowed was $200. So Ticketmaster is shitty, but I don’t think the band / label is free from this shit.

Hmm, interesting.  Well it was said there Pearl Jam tried to do a tour without allowing Ticketmaster and was getting forced into venues in the sticks to continue that year without them.  That was 90s though, probably different now.

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Dynamic pricing is shit. Glad that ain’t a thing here.

I thought it was something that was supposed to go away here too. I thought I read something about Ticketmaster getting in trouble and being forced to change policy but maybe I misread the article or it never came to fruition.

• Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Dynamic pricing is shit. Glad that ain’t a thing here.

They have however split the standing area everywhere into a front and back section. Never seen that before and these venues. Pretty shitty.

• Wow 1

The industry as a whole is a joke; ClearChannel is another scum bag company. Popular music isn’t chosen by listeners and fans so much as it paid to be put out on the airwaves. I don’t mind pop music but it’s fucking dishonest as hell.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Rickay said:

They have however split the standing area everywhere into a front and back section. Never seen that before and these venues. Pretty shitty.

Yeah that’s pretty shit too. I was gonna hang at the further back parts of the standing section anyway so my gf doesn’t get mangled but having the option to get as close as possible without forking out extra $$ would’ve been nice.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Speedo said:

The industry as a whole is a joke; ClearChannel is another scum bag company. Popular music isn’t chosen by listeners and fans so much as it paid to be put out on the airwaves. I don’t mind pop music but it’s fucking dishonest as hell.

Preach! This is why I don’t allow myself to buy into the pop bullshit, so fucking fake 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Its like that in my show. There a Pit section right at the front of the stage which wasnt even on sale, and then a floor section, which all had row/seat numbers, so not general admission.  Never seen that before

• Wow 1