Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

59 minutes ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

No way in hell Mark performs No It Isn’t lol. That’s a song about Tom as it is. Not gonna happen 

…he played Hearts All Gone with Tom. 
The band is old enough with a long enough history to see past this type of petty drama and realize a good song is a good song.

• Like 2

Just now, Slave of the Week Day said:

So? The logic remains the same, they’re both likely songs that are digs at Tom. And Mark likely wrote both songs without Tom.

Where are you getting HAG is a dig at Tom? That’s news to me. And it’s a blink song so that matters for it being a blink concert. They’ve never played an AAA or +44 song at a blink show before, what makes you think they’re gonna start now? I’ll be fucking pissed if they do unless they make it a 3 hour show

Just now, Grandpa Reefer said:

Where are you getting HAG is a dig at Tom? That’s news to me. And it’s a blink song so that matters for it being a blink concert. They’ve never played an AAA or +44 song at a blink show before, what makes you think they’re gonna start now? I’ll be fucking pissed if they do unless they make it a 3 hour show

Tom played Blink and Boxcar songs during AvA tours. 

Many people on here thought HAG was about Tom. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Tom played Blink and Boxcar songs during AvA tours. 

Many people on here thought HAG was about Tom. 

Tom playing blink and boxcar songs at an AAA show is MUCH different than them playing side project songs at a blink show. Not even close to the same thing, but sure, keep holding your breath. Ain’t gonna happen 

Just now, Grandpa Reefer said:

Tom playing blink and boxcar songs at an AAA show is MUCH different than them playing side project songs at a blink show. Not even close to the same thing, but sure, keep holding your breath. Ain’t gonna happen 

Yeah, just like Tom rejoining wasn’t going to happen. There’s obviously a chance that this does. Obviously AvA isn’t the same as Blink, but Tom is 1/3 of Blink and clearly is fine with playing his other bands’ music at shows. Mark and Travis actually played some Blink during +44 tours as well so there you go. 

I don’t think they will simply because it’s a reunion tour where they’re playing to casuals. Maybe next tour. No reason to take such overly confident extreme positions, last time it made you look like a huge tool. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Yeah, just like Tom rejoining wasn’t going to happen. There’s obviously a chance that this does. Obviously AvA isn’t the same as Blink, but Tom is 1/3 of Blink and clearly is fine with playing his other bands’ music at shows. Mark and Travis actually played some Blink during +44 tours as well so there you go. 

I don’t think they will simply because it’s a reunion tour where they’re playing to casuals. Maybe next tour. No reason to take such overly confident extreme positions, last time it made you look like a huge tool. 

Extreme position? That blink won’t play side project songs at a concert? When they’ve never done that once in the past? Wow such an extreme position I’m holding! Don’t be a fool and stick to frying Oliver in the Donald Trump thread. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

Extreme position? That blink won’t play side project songs at a concert? When they’ve never done that once in the past? Wow such an extreme position I’m holding! Don’t be a fool and stick to frying Oliver in the Donald Trump thread. 

You confidently make declarations and are proven wrong.

So because Blink hasn’t done something before, it will never happen? Up until a few weeks ago, they had never had Travis solely produce a song, or broken up and gotten back together two times, or done a world tour/gone to south America, etc. How did all these things happen if they had never done them before? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

You confidently make declarations and are proven wrong.

So because Blink hasn’t done something before, it will never happen? Up until a few weeks ago, they had never had Travis solely produce a song, or broken up and gotten back together two times, or done a world tour/gone to south America, etc. How did all these things happen if they had never done them before? 

It’s a fucking blink-182 show. They have a short set list as it is. You really think they’re gonna burn a song on a non-blink song with a side project song? The fact you tried to compare Tom playing a blink song at an AAA show to blink playing an AAA/+44 song at a blink show reveals a deep lack of comprehension on your part. You also failed to comprehend the fact I always said Tom coming back was possible, but to just be weary of speaking things as fact because of rumors (which is what people were doing). I created a win/win for myself by doubting his return. But again, all goes back to comprehending and relativity, which I guess you lack. Must be a publicly assigned type of lawyer 🤣

1 minute ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

Maybe they should play Ocean Avenue? I know it's not there song, but it'd be pretty cool.

Lol. They could very well play covers of bands they aren’t in, but they’re not going to burn a song on an AVA/+44 song at a blink show. Maybe they’ll cover Bored to Death?