Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

3 hours ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Would people be happy if they played a few Boxcar Racer and +44 tracks? I doubt they do because casual fans might be unfamiliar. But I could see There Is, Elevator, and either WYHSB or No It Isn’t played.

I don't see it happening this tour but I could see it happening.  I think they are at that point it's so long ago it'd be fun to celebrate the songs they made back in the day.  Mark was humming And I during that 2020 untitled documentary stream.  I am uber curious as to what Tom thinks about +44's songs and Mark on Boxcar at this point.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

It’s a fucking blink-182 show. They have a short set list as it is. You really think they’re gonna burn a song on a non-blink song with a side project song? The fact you tried to compare Tom playing a blink song at an AAA show to blink playing an AAA/+44 song at a blink show reveals a deep lack of comprehension on your part. You also failed to comprehend the fact I always said Tom coming back was possible, but to just be weary of speaking things as fact because of rumors (which is what people were doing). I created a win/win for myself by doubting his return. But again, all goes back to comprehending and relativity, which I guess you lack. Must be a publicly assigned type of lawyer 🤣

You literally said “ain’t going to happen” on the first page of Tom returning. I get all this nonsense is just you feeling sheepish so I’ll just leave it at you being terrible at making predictions and being confidently incorrect 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

You literally said “ain’t going to happen” on the first page of Tom returning. I get all this nonsense is just you feeling sheepish so I’ll just leave it at you being terrible at making predictions and being confidently incorrect 

I also always knew it was possible for him to return. They’ve always talked about it. It makes sense that’s possible. Them performing a +44 song at a blink show that was essentially a diss track at one of the blink members? Like I said, not gonna happen. If it ever does I’ll write a good review for your lawyer services on yelp. 

Ooof that was close. Kept trying for 4 floor tickets to Sydney night #2 but getting knocked back saying too many. Changed it to 3 and got in. Absolutely frothing.

sorry @No Burgers, For You -Jan. I tried. I really did. If anyone bails I’ll let you know.

• Wow 1

It would honestly be really cool if they brought back the medley the used to play but instead of parts of random blink songs it was parts of +44/AVA/BCR/Simple Creatures. So they don't have to devote full song slots to those but still acknowledge them. Don't expect it to happen and I won't even be at the shows unless something big changes but I think it would be cool!

Are the untitled anniversary tour rumors false then? If they were going to do an untitled 20th anniversary it would have to be this tour. Maybe they'll do a 25th anniversary tour in a few years like they did for Enema.

My brother bought me tickets to one of the Manchester shows. i'm hyped

As for the BCR & +44 songs at a blink show, it'd be cool hearing them but it'll never happen. The only one I could happening one day is them playing Elevator. They've discussed that years ago in an interview and seemed to be pretty open about playing Elevator although it it never happened.

• Like 2