Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

33 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Yeah, I remember this. I was supposed to be seeing blink in 2011 with You Me at Six supporting them but blink rescheduled it. They explained they were too busy recording the Neighborhoods album as a reason for delaying the tour in UK and Europe.

I was happy waiting a year though haha so didn't care about being refunded. You Me at Six were replaced by All American Rejects because of this whole situation but wasn't bothered which ones supported blink haha

Yeah it was that tour I remember being like “eurgh” to You Me At 6

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kay said:

Yeah it was that tour I remember being like “eurgh” to You Me At 6

The All American Rejects weren't any better, they sucked live and the singer could barely stand on his feet because he was completely on drugs haha 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

13 hours ago, FAP said:

When have they ever missed a show or cancelled before? This is highly unlikely 

They cancelled all their scandinavian dates back in 2017 as well >: ( 

anyway I just managed to get not too expensive standing tickets after a week of them being «sold out» lol. I’ve been checking ticketmaster like ten times a day every day since. Very happy now

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

Still confused. None of them were playing when we were young, why would they have had a plane to get on other than just going for fun to watch?

So they were really going to Vegas and Matt wasn't confused? I think Travis will be there too because Landon is supposed to sing/play on a smaller stage.

• Wow 1

6 hours ago, Vote Ghent said:

“30 mph sustained winds” canceled an entire day of this festival? That is some cupcake shit for real. Imagine traveling to Vegas for this and an entire day is out because it’s…windy. 

People travelled internationally for it, it’s insane.

• Like 1

If it's real (we will find out today) and there was actually dangerous winds yesterday that kind of does make sense? Outdoor fest, wind knocking over all those tents, possibly stage issues, equipment falling over, band members falling over lol.

We did just have like 8 people die at a concert not too long ago I'm sure it has any hosts on edge to not want to be the next one in the news because they 'risked it during high winds and a stage item collapsed and injured 5 people'

I still think it was a cover up though because they could only get 1/4 of the bands they put on the bill for Friday.

1 hour ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

If it's real (we will find out today) and there was actually dangerous winds yesterday that kind of does make sense? Outdoor fest, wind knocking over all those tents, possibly stage issues, equipment falling over, band members falling over lol.

We did just have like 8 people die at a concert not too long ago I'm sure it has any hosts on edge to not want to be the next one in the news because they 'risked it during high winds and a stage item collapsed and injured 5 people'

I still think it was a cover up though because they could only get 1/4 of the bands they put on the bill for Friday.

All I’ve heard from people there that are in attendance that should be pissed are like yea it would have been dangerous

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vote Ghent said:

“30 mph sustained winds” canceled an entire day of this festival? That is some cupcake shit for real. Imagine traveling to Vegas for this and an entire day is out because it’s…windy. 

this has happened numerous times due to high wind at festivals. it's common sense to cancel it and avoid people dying during a my chemical romance show

• Like 3