Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

YES KILL THEM

palpatine-star-wars.gif

I love Bad Bunny, Ticketmaster scammed everyone at his shows in Mexico. Blink fans can't do much about it, but you don't mess with the Taylor Swift fanbase and Bad Bunny, who is the most listened artist in the world. If you do, you're going down (I hope). 

• Like 4
  • Wow 2

Bad Bunny is changing the game, but you don't have to listen to his songs.

I can tell you he makes uplifting music that I never thought I'd listen to, but it got me through some bad times in 2020 and I respect him as an artist for blurring gender roles and breaking away from the masculine toxicity that lies within the Latin and Southern American countries + Southern Europe (Spain, but also Italy).

He came from nothing and everything he has accomplished in such a short time while remaining an independent artist is incredible. I'm sure his cultural impact will have a tremendous and positive influence on future generations. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

28 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Bad Bunny is changing the game, but you don't have to listen to his songs.

I can tell you he makes uplifting music that I never thought I'd listen to, but it got me through some bad times in 2020 and I respect him as an artist for blurring gender roles and breaking away from the masculine toxicity that lies within the Latin and Southern American countries + Southern Europe (Spain, but also Italy).

He came from nothing and everything he has accomplished in such a short time while remaining an independent artist is incredible. I'm sure his cultural impact will have a tremendous and positive influence on future generations. 

That’s awesome that he has stayed independent! I wasn’t hating at all, just simply stating how out of touch I am. I had heard the name brought up many times, and I honestly thought it was that Bad Bhabie chick or whatever. Lol 

• Like 2

Gah, that's an even more genius scam. Over sell more tickets than capacity then deny a handful at the door and blame it on scalpers or something.  You know not everyone will get their money back.

That + ticket price gouging... They are getting every penny they possibly can from tickets.  It's crazy.  This is where AI is heading just so you're aware - max efficiency for every penny.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, FAP said:

That’s awesome that he has stayed independent! I wasn’t hating at all, just simply stating how out of touch I am. I had heard the name brought up many times, and I honestly thought it was that Bad Bhabie chick or whatever. Lol 

haha don't worry, Diddy, I knew you weren't hating. We're definitely not his target audience, but I like that he's a positive figure in music.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, scoobs said:

Was checkin TM for the Chicago shows and what do you know… prices around $100 and a metric fuck ton of seats available.  Who could have seen this coming?  Also has me a bit worried these shows gonna be half empty lol

I think a lot of people buy tickets at the last minute. When I saw blink in 2019 it seemed like hardly any tickets were sold, but then when I got to the show it was completely packed. Most casual fans probably don’t plan ahead and just buy last minute tickets on a whim.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I think a lot of people buy tickets at the last minute. When I saw blink in 2019 it seemed like hardly any tickets were sold, but then when I got to the show it was completely packed. Most casual fans probably don’t plan ahead and just buy last minute tickets on a whim.

same happened with me at the EOTS 20th tour that year. got lawn tickets for $20 flat and was certain that with all the bad press and empty-looking ticketmaster pages that it’d be poorly attended. it was thousands upon thousands. i was shocked 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scoobs said:

Was checkin TM for the Chicago shows and what do you know… prices around $100 and a metric fuck ton of seats available.  Who could have seen this coming?  Also has me a bit worried these shows gonna be half empty lol

I’ve had my extra tickets for sale at minimum price on Ticketmaster and lower than everyone else in my section since around they went on sale and still nobody buying them. It’s fucked. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

same happened with me at the EOTS 20th tour that year. got lawn tickets for $20 flat and was certain that with all the bad press and empty-looking ticketmaster pages that it’d be poorly attended. it was thousands upon thousands. i was shocked 

Yep that was the tour! I was expecting a partially filled amphitheater but it was completely packed.

7 hours ago, scoobs said:

Dope, didn't think it'd forsure pan out but now even easier to plan with only a few months out. 

• Like 1

AIN THAT COOL A LIL FUCKED IN THE HEAD

mate, this has been in my shower song rotation for a while now - idk what it is, my brain finally connected with the positivity of it. Got me going. Got me EDGING, some might say

• Like 3