Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

5 hours ago, bojangles said:

All the members have used blink to promote their brands, this is nothing new. Im find with it, its literally harmless. It would be different if he used blink to promote AVA like he did in 09.

Yea, it’s literally no different than them wearing Atticus or Macbeth back in the day. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

I have no idea how Italia or anyone else on reddit was able to read the setlist on that blurry video. I'm stoked to hear BTD with Tom if it's really on the setlist, but I hope that people got mixed up with Cynical and the song on the setlist is actually Carousel because the names look similar. 

Nah, I could clearly see CYN. It’s easier to see frame by frame cause a different part of the set is more visible one frame than the next. 

5 hours ago, Fap God said:

Yea, it’s literally no different than them wearing Atticus or Macbeth back in the day. 

Spin it how you may, it's not a massive deal, but it is what it is fap god.  I'm a major Tombot and can't deny his insecurity about the band will always reek of doucheism. 

It should just be separate. Atticus clothing is one thing, space travel "wishes this was bigger than blink" investment schemes should be in separate posts at the least right before their big moments.  Literally tagging Tothestars in blink specific posts is just dumb. Sorry not sorry.

Just because we're fans of the band doesn't mean we can't be critical of their drawbacks.  Mark's stinginess, Travis Kardashian curse, Skiba's whippets, Tom's investment schemes.  All suck. We suck. We are humans. This is a moment where Tom will always suck.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

Spin it how you may, it's not a massive deal, but it is what it is fap god.  I'm a major Tombot and can't deny his insecurity about the band will always reek of doucheism. 

It should just be separate. Atticus clothing is one thing, space travel "wishes this was bigger than blink" investment schemes should be in separate posts at the least right before their big moments.  Literally tagging Tothestars in blink specific posts is just dumb. Sorry not sorry.

Just because we're fans of the band doesn't mean we can't be critical of their drawbacks.  Mark's stinginess, Travis Kardashian curse, Skiba's whippets, Tom's investment schemes.  All suck. We suck. We are humans. This is a moment where Tom will always suck.

Cool story bro, but Tom using his social media account to post about Tothestars.com isn’t a “blink specific post.” It’s what he wants it to be 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

It’s cringe mostly because his stupid space company is just a shitty merch hustle now so in practise it isnt actually that much different than atticus its just sadder when you know the deets.

2 minutes ago, Fap God said:

Cool story bro, but Tom using his social media account to post about Tothestars.com isn’t a “blink specific post.” It’s what he wants it to be 

If we're in business together, and your flaunting all your other shit and business ventures on top of our business I'm kicking you to the curb.  He just takes it too far sometimes, sorry, it's not meant to ruin any excitement for the upcoming album/tour/everything, Tom is being awesome with the band in so many ways it's shockingly great, it's still just an annoying ass drawback of his, unfortunately, he can't give it up.  It's not "authentic" or anything cool either, it's a weird insecurity of wanting to be in something bigger than blink that is all his.

Anyways, let's table this discussion for at least a year down the road when the amazing current phase is well over and shit is starting to hit the fan again.

✌️

5 minutes ago, Invaluable Nonbinosaur said:

It’s cringe mostly because his stupid space company is just a shitty merch hustle now so in practise it isnt actually that much different than atticus its just sadder when you know the deets.

I'd honestly have like no qualms with TTS if it was simply just a clothing/apparel company he's started and about. I'd think it's cool actually.  Just...that aint it.  It's about using people for some total delusional journey.

Just now, BK Lounge said:

If we're in business together, and your flaunting all your other shit and business ventures on top of our business I'm kicking you to the curb.  He just takes it too far sometimes, sorry, it's not meant to ruin any excitement for the upcoming album/tour/everything, Tom is being awesome with the band in so many ways it's shockingly great, it's still just an annoying ass drawback of his, unfortunately, he can't give it up.  It's not "authentic" or anything cool either, it's a weird insecurity of wanting to be in something bigger than blink that is all his.

Anyways, let's table this discussion for at least a year down the road when the amazing current phase is well over and shit is starting to hit the fan again.

✌️

So first you wanted Travis out, now you want Tom out. Yikes 

• Like 1