Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

17 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

I love how they explain that flushable means for flushing on the box

That’s not explaining what flushable means, it’s directing you to the side panel for the fine print which reads “Not all systems can accept flushable wipes. Ignoring Disposal Instructions may lead to clogs, property damage, or regulatory violations). ”

33 minutes ago, Matt. said:

That’s not explaining what flushable means, it’s directing you to the side panel for the fine print which reads “Not all systems can accept flushable wipes. Ignoring Disposal Instructions may lead to clogs, property damage, or regulatory violations). ”

These wipes are a scam.  Just get some baby wipes and stop projecting your gender insecurities. 

3 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

These wipes are a scam.  Just get some baby wipes and stop projecting your gender insecurities. 

I buy what is cheapest, usually Meijer brand. But these are actually cheaper when you buy a 3 pack. And Meijer brand doesn’t have the to go packs which is what I want for when I’m in Chicago lol. I imagine a Chicago dog is gonna slide right through me 🤣

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fap God said:

If you’re being serious I will check what there is, there’s probably going to be an unoccupied couch at least 

My friends are bailing on the Sunday show so you just might see me there.  The tickets are fucking outrageous nuts for the Saturday still, so I may just have to hang back, stream it, and warm up the bed.  Might have to deal with some cleanup stains though, because I tend to get a little excited when I'm visiting other towns and need to wank it in a bathroom somewhere, but if you have an Air BnB I'll just go all over there.  

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

This seems legitimately dangerous given Fap's temper, specifically with me, on here but I'm here for it. Yolo. 

Hey, maybe you’re into a little choking or smacking around, you never know til you try.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

My friends are bailing on the Sunday show so you just might see me there.  The tickets are fucking outrageous nuts for the Saturday still, so I may just have to hang back, stream it, and warm up the bed.  Might have to deal with some cleanup stains though, because I tend to get a little excited when I'm visiting other towns and need to wank it in a bathroom somewhere, but if you have an Air BnB I'll just go all over there.  

So I forgot we are staying at The W, you know anything about that place?

I ran it by my friend, I think he’ll be fine with it as long as you’re cool and we’re able to meet up before or whatever. I’ll vouch for you , if you make it we’ll get you 

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

Come on dudes this is a once in a lifetime hilarious opportunity, make it happen!

I’m all about it! Hopefully @BK Loungedoesnt flake. Our seats are in section 216 for the Chicago show, if you’re able to find a ticket around there…

• Like 2