Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

6 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Holy shit.  I feel so good yet so bad for Skiba at the same time.  It's cool they are not going to hide his presence they decided on altogether, but also bad because that is going to sound so much better with Tom and actually make me like the songs.  Which is not his fault.  But that clip alone made me like Cynical.

• Like 1
  • Crab 2

1 minute ago, BK Lounge said:

Holy shit.  I feel so good yet so bad for Skiba at the same time.  It's cool they are not going to hide his presence they decided on altogether, but also bad because that is going to sound so much better with Tom and actually make me like the songs.  Which is not his fault.  But that clip alone made me like Cynical.

ok...Tom sounds good but this is some biased bullshit lmao.

Skiba is so good on that song, just be honest.

• Like 1

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

ok...Tom sounds good but this is some biased bullshit lmao.

Skiba is so good on that song, just be honest.

Yeah no shit, I 1000% like Tom's voice better in blink, it's not that he's technically better sounding or anything, just sounds like well..Blink.  I don't like Skiba's yelling, at all, except on some Alkaline songs, but still prefer his softer singing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kibbles said:

😅 This actually sounds kind of like those parody videos of "what if Tom did bored to death" where it just sounds ridiculous, but at the same time still awesome. 

I'm shocked, even if it makes some sense.

This almost deserves it's own thread, crazy shit.

Holy shit!! Cynical sounds absolutely incredible, BTD sounds cool but I definitely notice Skiba's absence more, god damn this is a crazy time to be a Blink fan haha. Very cool that they're playing these songs, and I guarantee Tom will say something about wanting to lick Matt Skiba's face or something when they play them every night.

I feel like this goes without saying, but 2009-2014 Tom would never play a Blink song that someone else wrote. We're in the best timeline now.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Holy shit!! Cynical sounds absolutely incredible, BTD sounds cool but I definitely notice Skiba's absence more, god damn this is a crazy time to be a Blink fan haha. Very cool that they're playing these songs, and I guarantee Tom will say something about wanting to lick Matt Skiba's face or something when they play them every night.

I feel like this goes without saying, but 2009-2014 Tom would never play a Blink song that someone else wrote. We're in the best timeline now.

Thank you Chris Cote for sacrificing your wife for Tom to help bring us this incredible timeline.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Agreed.  Cynical sounds like a perfect ass short song with Tom on there I'd listen to over and over again.  Bored to Death sounds like it fits Skiba better, but hit some lines pretty good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, High Value Coight said:

Yep. Skiba haters still gotta keep going when things are going well.

Every Cali/Nine song Tom plays will suddenly be legendary and legitimized now for the tombots

• Haha 4