Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

16 minutes ago, Fap God said:

Why’d that person delete their comment with the setlist? Lol

Haven't posted here in years and was fucking around with the formatting.  Got it now. 

Tossed a spoiler tag in case anybody is concerned. But some guy on Twitter at the show posted up the setlist. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

I got you fam.

Sorry, but forget what the haters say.  I really liked Cynical when it came out, Mark's best/most natural sounding voice imo. It just got stale after a while.  Tom covering it breathes new life into the song, at no fault to Skiba at all, so it's exciting to get those feels again and then X2 because having Tom on it naturally feels more blink-ish and a bit more punk-ish vibe overall, at no fault to Skiba because he's great at what he does and was fine on this song if not very good. 

Brings me right back to 2016 somehow, remember where I was when I played Cynical nonstop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, High Value Coight said:

That sounded great! So happy they’ve found their peace and are killing it!

Somebody find me a bunch of posts were people were absolutely sure Tom wouldn’t touch skiba songs so I can Bruh them all.

That did sound awesome! And after Tom’s letter to Skiba I was adamant they would play at least Bored to Death, let it be known. 

Bored to Death is uploading.

Travis elevated solo during Ghost.

Mark: “This next song is definitely our last. No way we’ll play 3 more.”

WMAA “last song”

Mark: “We could leave the stage or just play the next three songs. You could leave and beat the traffic..”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bored to death is so good. This is what it needed. Matt and Marks voices were too similar on it. Remember when it came out and one of the leaks was some radio person saying they can't tell who was singing what. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1