Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

9 minutes ago, High Value Coight said:

I seriously think we’re about to head into one of the best eras of this band ever. Internally everything seems amazing between the band. Best since enema days probably. They sound amazing live. The walking ego Tom Delonge is playing song written for his band my Matt Skiba and John fucking Feldman.

If the record is good then I really don’t see what’s going to stop them becoming even bigger as a band.

K bro, lay off the Feldmann slander.  Some of us are trying to enjoy the current status of the band and not linger on that shit.  Pointless to stay fixated on.

• Crab 1
  • Pickle 1

2 hours ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

I got you fam.

Cynical was always my favorite song of the Skiba era. The way Tom screams "I'm not sorry now" at the end is out of this world. 

• Love 4

25 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

Jesus Christ, I'm booking a second show.  Adam's song the goat.

Do it Jan! One show is not enough.

I wanna to go to a second show somewhere, but when I checked during the coachella hype, the whole European tour was sold out 💔

Dude, during Adam's Song the screen visuals were pictures/memories from the bands past, similar to the Adam's Song music video. In this frame you can see Mark on the trampoline for MTV Album Launch, and the black and white is the music video for Violence. This is so cool. Watch for yourselves and see all the great memories.  

image.png.065d6a5ceac3bd87e55cd0d6d1e45f95.png

• Like 2
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Obvious said:

Dude, during Adam's Song the screen visuals were pictures/memories from the bands past, similar to the Adam's Song music video. In this frame you can see Mark on the trampoline for MTV Album Launch, and the black and white is the music video for Violence. This is so cool. Watch for yourselves and see all the great memories.  

image.png.065d6a5ceac3bd87e55cd0d6d1e45f95.png

He said “please tell mom this is all her fault.” Lol smh 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a lovely thing to wake up to ❤️ 

My baby is being born slap bang in the middle of the European tour. I’ll find a way to go by hook or by crook though. And I’ll let the little shit know the trouble they caused me!

• Haha 1