Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

34 minutes ago, Scott. said:

They sound great. Mark fucking killed Adam song and Travis sounds fucking great too. I hate that they’re facing away from each other though. Wtf is that about?

Bands don’t ever really face each other though? Like 2 at the front are facing forward towards the crowd. Still got to turn to face each other. Not much difference really.

• Like 3

I can't wait to come back home from work to see all your precious videos.

I'm starting to think, as some of you have said, that it looks that blink has 100% potential to enter, probably, one of their best eras ever. Also, I'm starting to think that they may be getting closer to the point they were back in 2003 and what could have happened if they didn't disbanded then. But that also depends, not only on their live performances, but on how the new album turns out.

Amazing times to be a blink fan. Crazy!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Almost all the big acts have stages like that on tour nowadays. It's weird because we're not used to it, but they are probably designed to offer a better view to as many people as possible (?) I don't know.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Value Coight said:

Bands don’t ever really face each other though? Like 2 at the front are facing forward towards the crowd. Still got to turn to face each other. Not much difference really.

They have their backs to each other pretty much

3 hours ago, Pussay Patrol said:

great seeing tom on the 2 skiba songs even though i don't like the skiba era at all. feels wholesome as fuck

love Ghost on the Dancefloor too that bridge was awesome

the stage is kinda weird not gonna lie, anyone that went to the show did it feel weird?

Not even a little bit

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Adam's Song & Ghost on the Dance Floor sound great

Just wish Tom would play those chords in the verses rather than just strum each root note and let it ring out but I'm just being picky. The drum solo is great. i prefer moments like that than Travis having his own drum solo that takes up 5 mins of the setlist

Love that Tom yells NO!!! or NO THEY'RE NOT! after each "we all know conspiracies are dumb" line on Aliens Exist.

His voice fits perfectly with Bored to Death. Up All Night actually sounds good for once. I was worried that'd still sound kinda crap live haha

I'm loving his new guitars more and more. I hope Fender releases them cause I want one of them fuckers

• Love 1