Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

Sorry to rain on the parade but I gotta say the guitar back track for Edging is kinda lame. It was expected, but Tom’s not even trying to act like he is playing the guitar during the pre-chorus. That being said I’m still stoked! But fair is fair, i critiqued Rihanna’s lip syncing at the Super Bowl so I gotta call it like it is here 

I’ve got a huge shit eating grin watching all of these videos. Tom sounds fantastic on BTD, the ohhh are right up his alley.

At the time BTD was released, I posted here on how ironic it was that they used a bunch of “oh oh ohhs” after people had criticized NH for being too AvA-ish. Never thought I’d be hearing Tom sing it 7 years later lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fap God said:

Sorry to rain on the parade but I gotta say the guitar back track for Edging is kinda lame. It was expected, but Tom’s not even trying to act like he is playing the guitar during the pre-chorus. That being said I’m still stoked! But fair is fair, i critiqued Rihanna’s lip syncing at the Super Bowl so I gotta call it like it is here 

Is your Chicago show tonight or tomorrow?

7 minutes ago, Fap God said:

I appreciate the consistency. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I guess the stage set up isn't going to be for every show. I was just looking on Ticketmaster and the Montreal, NYC, Brooklyn and Baltimore shows have the regular setup and no diamond/butt plug shape.

I'm assuming the stage spread like that is due to the fact they're playing in sports arena's and stadiums that wrap around.  Personally I like it.  Feels more intimate.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

Adam's Song is the best blink song.  Change my mind.

It’s aged really well. It seems to get the most radio play on my local rock station over the last year or so (before Edging dropped). 

I think Not Now is their best track, but I’d be happy with Adam’s Song in the top 5 along with Stockholm and Always. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Worst poster here said:

It’s aged really well. It seems to get the most radio play on my local rock station over the last year or so (before Edging dropped). 

I think Not Now is their best track, but I’d be happy with Adam’s Song in the top 5 along with Stockholm and Always. 

Stockholm was my favorite for a while, but too heavy/dark to consistently play.  Always and Not Now are top echelon, but come and go for me.

Adam's Song has stood the test of time.  During Enema, after, now.  Video.  It's always a beast of a song and only gets better with time.   

12 hours ago, High Value Coight said:

I think I’m going to get 4th and 5th show tickets. Only shitty seats left but fuckkkkk I think I’d regret it.

Fuck mate you're going to single handedly cover the cost of Tom's hair transplant 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Not even a little bit

I think it’s just going to look weird on video, but since they’re in a sports arena this tour they have to accommodate most of the audience being to the left and right perpendicular to the stage where it works in person just fine. The only thing that looked potentially concerning are the people with the most expensive tickets center pit right up front from a couple videos. I might be annoyed if I paid to be right up front and they aren’t even looking in your direction. Curious to hear the experience of those up front if it felt fine.

• Wow 1

Just looked at Ticketmaster for my show (Vancouver) and there's so many available now at way cheaper than what I paid. Most of them are verified resellers but man I sure got hosed buying on release

• Like 2