Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

damn they sound great! very surprised to hear them play cali songs with tom. i think they sound great. i really hope they don't put any other of them in the setlist though. they have too many good songs i'd rather hear them play.

it's exciting to hear those songs with tom singing them. but it's just the novelty and surprise for me. cali and nine can still get in the fucking bin

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

damn they sound great! very surprised to hear them play cali songs with tom. i think they sound great. i really hope they don't put any other of them in the setlist though. they have too many good songs i'd rather hear them play.

it's exciting to hear those songs with tom singing them. but it's just the novelty and surprise for me. cali and nine can still get in the fucking bin

Mark said on discord that last nights set was pretty much what they are going with. He said they may switch out a song or two but it didn't sound promising. 

3 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Mark said on discord that last nights set was pretty much what they are going with. He said they may switch out a song or two but it didn't sound promising. 

fuck, they better put not now on there

16 minutes ago, Neal said:

at least you're honest about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

What's everyone's beer/piss break song going to be this tour? 

I think it will still be Up All Night for me. It sounds good from the videos I've seen but I'm still not a huge fan of the song. 

Wait, you guys actually leave a concert you’re dying to see mid show?! 

never once in my life done anything like that, don’t make sense to me

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Wait, you guys actually leave a concert you’re dying to see mid show?! 

never once in my life done anything like that, don’t make sense to me

Yea I feel like this was glossed over wtf lol. It’s a 90 minute set, not even the length of a movie. Stock up on your drinks before the set starts and if you can’t hold your piss for 90 minutes go see a doctor.

• Like 3

You would think they could at least do a 2 hour set. That would give them room for the deep cuts from dude ranch or Cheshire Cat. How can that old fuck Springsteen play for 3 hours and he sucks. Anyway …how come no Philly show this run? Atlantic City is trash. 

33 minutes ago, tjennis said:

You would think they could at least do a 2 hour set. That would give them room for the deep cuts from dude ranch or Cheshire Cat. How can that old fuck Springsteen play for 3 hours and he sucks. Anyway …how come no Philly show this run? Atlantic City is trash. 

Your post is why no shows in Philly 

• Haha 3

On 5/5/2023 at 10:24 PM, tjennis said:

Yeah I also wish there was a Philly or Camden show on this tour. Which is surprising considering they always seem to play Camden. Atlantic City is part of an outdoor festival so their set surely won't be as long or as good as one of the main tour dates. 

I'm still debating on whether or not to make a trip up to NYC to catch one of their shows on this tour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tjennis said:

Ah..Springsteen fan? Did I touch a nerve or are you from shitty AC? I’m guessing the latter. Do better.

@Worst poster here you were called out … you dare call yourself American?! No wonder you’re living in Atlantic City! How’re the new cum flavored pringles treating you?!

• Haha 3