Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

I am still amazed at how great they sound. Tuning down has done them wonders but they've also put a ton of effort as well. I love how there is hardly any strain in their singing, they look so much more in control of their voices.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

This is great! Still makes me emotional when I see Mark and Tom together again. 

I will say this as well. I'm glad they go right into Anthem Pt. 2 from the space intro now.  Didn't hate the shredding or anything but think it's too perfect to jump right into Anthem.  The setlist is zero complaints.  The fact they hit all eras is too cool and makes me like that we can celebrate all of it instead of just lingering on the 'prime days'.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Fap God said:

Dude it’s crazy, it feels like it. I’d say best concert since I saw them the first time in 2001 for the TOYPAJ Tour. It feels like they came full circle 

That’s so awesome man. Love seeing this. TOYPAJ tour was my first concert and first Blink show. I will always remember that as being the best lineup/show ever. This makes me really pumped for this tour. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Worst poster here said:

Sounds more like just incompetence here 

Or he just chickened out on meeting, and went to the show. He never responded when I texted and asked for an update right before the show. Personally, I think he ducked me lol 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1