Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

I had a dream Mark sang the second verse of Anthem Part 2 and changed the lyrics.

Spoiler

They went:

Redneck fishers gone out fishin'

They're disguised as politicians

All they want is wealth and power

Drench them all in sweet and sour

Weird I still remember them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, High Value Man said:

Tonight was amazing. @Fap God was right; I got emotional at times. Wasn’t expecting that. Like had to hold back my crying from happiness. Just can’t believe it. 22 years and it was like no time has gone by. Just couldn’t believe how amazing they sounded and how they survived all of this shit to come back better than ever. I never could have imagined it. Not to mention being with the guy who was at my first blink show with in 2001 and sharing this moment with him again 22 years later. 

July 2001/ tonight. Same guy.

103A7472-8D09-4D77-9BDB-16DE1B60BD84.jpeg

DA7CD453-750D-4727-BEA9-D5937584EAFD.jpeg

4DB0A0B5-1D09-4FCD-9A92-D55966CD41E5.jpeg

F7C7FAB6-9E7D-4650-8380-2F27A787C8F5.jpeg

BDF4BFCC-0BCD-4D0B-9661-2D4D479217A6.jpeg

Would have been way easier to just go to the show instead of paying someone to do CGI

• Haha 2
  • Crab 1

The shirt is bothering me. That brand is beyond repair for me. The name is cool, but reputation long gone. It beats wearing AVA shirts but it would sure be nice to see him wear something random/normal

It's weird seeing him act normal but still wearing the douche uniform

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

The shirt is bothering me. That brand is beyond repair for me. The name is cool, but reputation long gone. It beats wearing AVA shirts but it would sure be nice to see him wear something random/normal

It's weird seeing him act normal but still wearing the douche uniform

To be fair, before touring its mostly what he was wearing anyway, he’s probably thrown out all of his other clothes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Invaluable Nonbinosaur said:

To be fair, before touring its mostly what he was wearing anyway, he’s probably thrown out all of his other clothes.

It's definitely weird, but the thought of Tom just wearing a normal ass shirt excites me lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yeah i don’t really see the problem with it. LOVE was more egregious cause it was already a rough subject for blink fans, and it almost flaunted that his attention was constantly elsewhere. but even back in 1999, they were advertising their brands like loserkids and macbeth etc on tour.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

yeah i don’t really see the problem with it. LOVE was more egregious cause it was already a rough subject for blink fans, and it almost flaunted that his attention was constantly elsewhere. but even back in 1999, they were advertising their brands like loserkids and macbeth etc on tour.

Yeah but those brands were cool

• Like 1
  • Haha 4