Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

I don't care about wearing brands, it's just THAT brand that is lame to see for an entire tour. It's like a constant reminder of all of his dumb shit over the last decade.

It's not like I'm upset about it and having a meltdown though. Just casually don't like the shirt lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

The shirt is bothering me. That brand is beyond repair for me. The name is cool, but reputation long gone. It beats wearing AVA shirts but it would sure be nice to see him wear something random/normal

It's weird seeing him act normal but still wearing the douche uniform

The predatory investment schemes were super lame, but I like some of the people he’s gotten involved with the company and they’ve done some decent work in disclosure. They’re definitely a big player in the UFO community. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Crab 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I don't care about wearing brands, it's just THAT brand that is lame to see for an entire tour. It's like a constant reminder of all of his dumb shit over the last decade.

It's not like I'm upset about it and having a meltdown though. Just casually don't like the shirt lol

Yeah it would just be easier to pretend this Tom never existed:

screen-shot-2017-10-18-at-9-55-34-am.png

• Haha 8
  • Wow 2

12 hours ago, Fap God said:

That is cool though Oliver. I’m sure you felt the same as I felt last night. But I gotta say, something about Chicago on a Saturday night, I don’t think that will ever be topped. I’ll see how Detroit on a Tuesday compares. It’s still gonna be hype as fuck, but Chicago on Saturday…that was special. 

I am very sorry I was unable to meet you. I feel bad about it. I really did want to. Truth is; if it was up to me; I’d have met you outside of the venue; Saturday show or not. The problem was; my cousin didn’t want to; he didn’t get it. He didn’t understand why I was bending myself into a pretzel for a “Reddit guy”. To be fair people who don’t post on messages boards don’t get it. The problem was he controlled the car, he had the tickets, he had the navigation skills. I could have ditched him; but i didn’t think it was right to do that.

i actually agree that it’s going to be difficult to too what we have seen so far. It’s just so amazing I don’t see how it gets any better. As the shows pile up I can see Tom starting to deteriorate again but I really hope not!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

I am very sorry I was unable to meet you. I feel bad about it. I really did want to. Truth is; if it was up to me; I’d have met you outside of the venue; Saturday show or not. The problem was; my cousin didn’t want to; he didn’t get it. He didn’t understand why I was bending myself into a pretzel for a “Reddit guy”. To be fair people who don’t post on messages boards don’t get it. The problem was he controlled the car, he had the tickets, he had the navigation skills. I could have ditched him; but i didn’t think it was right to do that.

i actually agree that it’s going to be difficult to too what we have seen so far. It’s just so amazing I don’t see how it gets any better. As the shows pile up I can see Tom starting to deteriorate again but I really hope not!

I feel like they have enough breaks to to be fine. The  most shows they do in a row is 2 then a day off. This run goes to the end of the month then they're off till 6/14 now if the new single/album announcement cone 6/2 as rumored they could do some late night shows but aside from they they got a nice little break from the end of this tour to the June one. 

• Like 2

Do bands usually schedule album releases around tour breaks? I feel like plenty of bands are capable of doing a late night appearance or whatever any time they want.

HOWEVER - it should be noted that late night shows are currently not broadcasting in the US due to a massive writers' strike. Depending on how that goes, there may not even be TV shows for Blink to appear on this summer, regardless of tour schedule.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Do bands usually schedule album releases around tour breaks? I feel like plenty of bands are capable of doing a late night appearance or whatever any time they want.

HOWEVER - it should be noted that late night shows are currently not broadcasting in the US due to a massive writers' strike. Depending on how that goes, there may not even be TV shows for Blink to appear on this summer, regardless of tour schedule.

Good point. So in that case we could just get the album/single announcement and theyd take some time off before the 2nd leg. 

• Like 1