Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Has been this posted? Are we getting official tour updates?

This rules! After Coachella somebody posted a video from Jack (Mark's son) and it was in this same shitty video quality aesthetic, I wonder if he's on tour with them making these vids?

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

This rules! After Coachella somebody posted a video from Jack (Mark's son) and it was in this same shitty video quality aesthetic, I wonder if he's on tour with them making these vids?

Jack was filming with an actual old school camera, this is quite obviously edited in post but I think its a vibe they’re going for.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, High Value Man said:

I am very sorry I was unable to meet you. I feel bad about it. I really did want to. Truth is; if it was up to me; I’d have met you outside of the venue; Saturday show or not. The problem was; my cousin didn’t want to; he didn’t get it. He didn’t understand why I was bending myself into a pretzel for a “Reddit guy”. To be fair people who don’t post on messages boards don’t get it. The problem was he controlled the car, he had the tickets, he had the navigation skills. I could have ditched him; but i didn’t think it was right to do that.

i actually agree that it’s going to be difficult to too what we have seen so far. It’s just so amazing I don’t see how it gets any better. As the shows pile up I can see Tom starting to deteriorate again but I really hope not!

It’s all good man I believe you. We can put this to bed. Sorry for any flack you got, and hopefully you can understand why I had my doubts lol. Glad you had fun last night! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

She is the secret weapon that will make a Dude Ranch tour happen in the future. I trust her. 

affpqroftae41.jpg?auto=webp&s=cae5af4974  

Jent gave me flack, but there honestly could be some truth that she helped screw his head back on straight or simply liked blink enough to urge it.  Didn't his first wife during Ava and all that hate blink or Mark and what not?

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Cynical is pretty awesome with the Tom meister

It's beautiful.  Possibly my favorite thing to listen to from them right now, listened to that Chicago clip about 20 times.  Once the harmonies kick in it really hits.  Just how good it sounds, how good that song was for a bit, and that they're openly just homaging Matt like that very cool.

Same with the Edging breakdown.   

Dysentary Gary..Tom effort is something behold.

Good times ahead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olivers Sunday Ticket said:

It's beautiful.  Possibly my favorite thing to listen to from them right now, listened to that Chicago clip about 20 times.  Once the harmonies kick in it really hits.  Just how good it sounds, how good that song was for a bit, and that they're openly just homaging Matt like that very cool.

Same with the Edging breakdown.   

Dysentary Gary..Tom effort is something behold.

Good times ahead.

Do you think you ll end up at a show?