Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Up and comers but they never come.

What was that neckbeard band that took with them on the Cali tour? Haven't heard a thing about them since. Waste of a spot and brought out lots of d-bags to the show to boot lol

Neck Deep toured with them with Lil Wayne. They’ve released a few new songs recently. Not my cup of tea. 

I would prefer to just stop hearing about Turnstile and reading the name at this point.  They are no different than any other band with a few instruments and some recording software.   "New era" bands or hardcore or w.e are just run of the mill and based around clicks/hype at this point.

Blink is just being nice in their older years.  They aren't as good as the bands they used to tour with.

• Like 1

I can't believe that in a one month span I saw blink with openers FOB and Panic at the Disco and blink with openers Weezer and Taking Back Sunday.

Blink really needs to hook up with Green Day and someone else and do a Pop Disasters 2 stadium run. One thing blink has never done

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

I love TBS, they're the one band I never ever got to see live. I'm sure there's nothing like seeing them play in a small venue in New York though. 

SO GOOD. It was a show upstate, probably could only be topped by a show right in their hometown…so much love for them here though. 

& I said “a few years,” but I’m pretty sure it was more like a decade…I felt 15 again.

34 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I can't believe that in a one month span I saw blink with openers FOB and Panic at the Disco and blink with openers Weezer and Taking Back Sunday.

Blink really needs to hook up with Green Day and someone else and do a Pop Disasters 2 stadium run. One thing blink has never done

My “friends” went without me to the first one. I’m still not over it. 

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I like them but they should probably be the 1st band up, then a bigger band, then blink.

Fair point. They probably would have booked another band if the tickets hadn’t sold as well as they. They had to do that for the UK tour with Matt because tickets sold badly.

44 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Kut U Up was a better opener

I respect your opinion even though it’s wrong 

• Like 2

I would go on tour with blink, follow their fucking bus, if they had TBS opening for them.   What a legendary band.  Just get some one off band to be the 1st one out they're trying to help and it's all good feels all around.  Beastie Boys/RATM knockoffs can stick to their youtube/tick toks fame and let us have our bliss.

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, Olivers Sunday Ticket said:

I would go on tour with blink, follow their fucking bus, if they had TBS opening for them.   What a legendary band. 

I would’ve likely already bought tickets instead of still pondering. All the money for 1 band I love is a lot, all the money for 2 bands I love would feel much better. 

28 minutes ago, Invaluable Nonbinosaur said:

TBS are the only band that has billed on a show ive been to that I purposely left early / showed up late to avoid twice. 

I think THIS belongs in that controversial opinions thread friend. Yikes!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Invaluable Nonbinosaur said:

TBS are the only band that has billed on a show ive been to that I purposely left early / showed up late to avoid twice. 

I like them quite a bit but when they were touring with blink during untitled they were terrible live. 

• Crab 1