Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

16 hours ago, Matt. said:

Climate Pledge Arena!

It’s really the Amazon arena but they name all of their stuff they buy climate pledge because naming something amazon is bad publicity.

13 hours ago, Knapppers said:

That arena looks pretty cool. Isn't like ground level basically the upper suites? And the arena floor is below ground level?

Yep it’s entirely underground. The third level is ground level. The east facing wall is entirely glass and you can look into the arena from outside walking through the Seattle center park.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 6:38 PM, Knapppers said:

Wild to see how much tom has changed this go around. 

Tom vibes are completely different from 2009 reunion and 2003 era. This time it feels he's 100% natural, really happy with what he is doing, and really caring about Mark and Travis. 

Weird times but I absolutely love it. Now we just need a banger album and we're done for 2023.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, carlos182 said:

Tom vibes are completely different from 2009 reunion and 2003 era. This time it feels he's 100% natural, really happy with what he is doing, and really caring about Mark and Travis. 

Weird times but I absolutely love it. Now we just need a banger album and we're done for 2023.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsRvffAJ2sB/?hl=en

I'm not sure how to embed instagram posts apparently...

Anyway, I've been loving all the peeks behind the scenes during this tour! And yeah in stuff like this it's just striking to see how much more comfortable and down to earth Tom is compared to any time in the past 20 YEARS?!

It's also interesting and cool that Tom and Mark specifically seem like they're vibing with each other a lot, and seem comfortable being the two faces of Blink again while Travis is off doing his own thing haha. Travis is integral to Blink's music, but having his persona(?) more front and center more often over the past 14 years, especially during the NonTom era, felt a little bit forced.

Tom and Mark bouncing off each other while Travis kinda floats around in the ether...

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 3

19 hours ago, Champ182 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsRvffAJ2sB/?hl=en

I'm not sure how to embed instagram posts apparently...

Anyway, I've been loving all the peeks behind the scenes during this tour! And yeah in stuff like this it's just striking to see how much more comfortable and down to earth Tom is compared to any time in the past 20 YEARS?!

It's also interesting and cool that Tom and Mark specifically seem like they're vibing with each other a lot, and seem comfortable being the two faces of Blink again while Travis is off doing his own thing haha. Travis is integral to Blink's music, but having his persona(?) more front and center more often over the past 14 years, especially during the NonTom era, felt a little bit forced.

Tom and Mark bouncing off each other while Travis kinda floats around in the ether...

giphy.gif

Love this but just quickly got to ask- what’s with all the floor seats? I thought I noticed it on a picture of a different show last week. Never seen that before. Seems a weird choice to make and must really kill the atmosphere?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Love this but just quickly got to ask- what’s with all the floor seats? I thought I noticed it on a picture of a different show last week. Never seen that before. Seems a weird choice to make and must really kill the atmosphere?

’merica!

2 hours ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Good question! I’m not sure, I haven’t seen that before either. Were the chairs still set up during the show??