Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Good question! I’m not sure, I haven’t seen that before either. Were the chairs still set up during the show??

Yes. There’s a regular pit (standing only, no chairs) and then seating with chairs set up behind it but still on the floor. That’s been the norm at all of the shows so far, I believe. 

I wonder if it’s an arena rule? I haven’t been to many arena shows but I’m trying to remember if that’s how it always is or not….

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I love that Mark's mom FaceTimed him during the show.

Haha yep! In one of my pictures you can see her on the phone lol. She FaceTimed Skye who was right in front of me. She handed the phone to Tom who then took it over to Mark lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

All these wholesome moments between Mark and Tom on this tour are killing me. We're watching their on and off stage relationship flourish again, it feels like we're back to the 90s/early 2000s and I love it. You can tell things are genuine this time. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, Elisa said:

All these wholesome moments between Mark and Tom on this tour are killing me. We're watching their on and off stage relationship flourish again, it feels like we're back to the 90s/early 2000s and I love it. You can tell things are genuine this time. 

Yup it's pretty great. I never thought we'd make it back from here:

pbYGCBg.jpg

to here:

kdHD80M.png

Nj45qmJ.png

It's beautiful

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Yeah, totally. But I still don't get the separate dressing rooms. I know it's common, but feels weird to me. I guess they have like common areas to hang toghether and all. What has took my attention is how Travis looks 'less' involved. Not exactly like that, you know, but it's like it's more on his own. Anyways, somehow he always had been like that.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yeah, totally. But I still don't get the separate dressing rooms. I know it's common, but feels weird to me. I guess they have like common areas to hang toghether and all. What has took my attention is how Travis looks 'less' involved. Not exactly like that, you know, but it's like it's more on his own. Anyways, somehow he always had been like that.

Yeah I'd be interested in seeing how that all works! I know it's totally common for big bands to have individual dressing rooms, but I wonder how the routine works. Seems like they get together for a soundcheck/rehearsal most afternoons, check in with the crew, etc., and then probably just get time to themselves up until showtime.

Tom's insta live videos look like he likes to pace around and have some drinks while singing along to some old punk rock leading up to show time, I wouldn't be surprised if Mark is usually chilling with his wife or playing video games during that time, and then they meet back up backstage before walking on together.

But you're right, Travis seems to be more of the "show up at showtime and play" kind of guy rather than wanting to socialize with anybody (which is totally fine and normal for him).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Damn, I've already started building a skywalk if someone ever tries dating me again.  Some people like their space, they are traveling around together too and in their late 40s/50s.  If there's one thing I get, it's the separate dressing rooms before the shows.

Travis on the otherhand, no clue.  Dude seems in his own world for a long time.  Just happy he plays the same way regardless.

• Like 3