Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

23 hours ago, Kelsey Kardashian said:

Damn, I've already started building a skywalk if someone ever tries dating me again.  Some people like their space, they are traveling around together too and in their late 40s/50s.  If there's one thing I get, it's the separate dressing rooms before the shows.

Travis on the otherhand, no clue.  Dude seems in his own world for a long time.  Just happy he plays the same way regardless.

Awww see, you LOVE Travis. I don’t care who you stick behind those drums, it would never be close to the same without T-Rav

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What is really weird is that they're not doing press. I don't expect them to talk about the album but, come on... it's the fucking reunion after Mark had cancer.

Very surprising, I bet they'll do quite a bit once the album info is announced.

Or maybe that's just part of the "Blink Machine" that they all hated and decided to scale back from now on, and it's part of the reason they're all so chill and happy this time around? That would be a bummer since their interviews and appearances have always been amazing, but if they just wanna focus their energy on the music and it helps their relationships with each other, I'd understand it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What is really weird is that they're not doing press. I don't expect them to talk about the album but, come on... it's the fucking reunion after Mark had cancer.

Yeah i don't understand the whole no press thing. First tour back with Tom and its a massive tour, plus we know new music is coming. I just don't get it. 

• Like 2

They will do press eventually, it's part of the promo, so well. To be fair, they don't even need it, hahaha. The tour is being massive without press.

Also, I think they might be doing some interviews that can be released a few weeks later. We'll see.

• Like 3

Just now, Ghost said:

They will do press eventually, it's part of the promo, so well. To be fair, they don't even need it, hahaha. The tour is being massive without press.

And that's probably where the thought process is. "Well the tour is basically sold out, why bother with press?" 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

And that's probably where the thought process is. "Well the tour is basically sold out, why bother with press?" 

Why do you want press so bad? As a band, that’s kind of annoying to do, answering the same generic questions. If they don’t need it, why bother? I’m just curious what you’re hoping to get from them doing press. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fap God said:

Why do you want press so bad? As a band, that’s kind of annoying to do, answering the same generic questions. If they don’t need it, why bother? I’m just curious what you’re hoping to get from them doing press. 

Insight into the reunion, information on the album, and some good old fashioned hilarious Blink ridiculousness.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

Insight into the reunion, information on the album, and some good old fashioned hilarious Blink ridiculousness.

Meh I just don’t see the appeal. There are never good questions or answers in these things. It would just be questions for things we all already know the answers to. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 2:43 PM, theedge00 said:

Off topic: not gonna lie, I think Taylor Swift has the biggest tour out there right now 😳 (fans staying on the parking lot outside the arena during the show! 😮)

Well duh, it could possibly be the biggest tour of all time.

Her success combined with millennials having disposable income now apparently..... Blink is getting some of that. Taylro Swift is taking it to a whole other level.

They said she might double her net worth before its all over and could easily be a billionaire. Thats some crazy shit.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

This?

Yasssss!!! Pretty amazing, tbh. I still can't believe all this shit going on.

This is awesome footage! They sound great and it's so rad hearing the crowd singing every single word. Great times.

EDIT: Oh my god Tom's "heartfelt" dramatic story about meeting Mark hahaha. Beautiful.

• Like 1

I'm kind of okay with them just doing everything they want this time around.  No media, no filtering what they say live, no rush, etc.  They seem really in control and I like it.  It feels authentic.

I even like the Travis thing if I trusted his musical takes. 

This is all such a 180 from Cali.  Even Neighborhoods at that.

• Like 2