Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

I just can't get enough. How good are they sounding, Jesus.

Oh, by the way, I'm loving the visuals, the setup... everything. Fuck it, when I got time, I'll make some sort of DVD with the two Coachella shows. Just for fun.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

I just can't get enough. How good are they sounding, Jesus.

Oh, by the way, I'm loving the visuals, the setup... everything. Fuck it, when I got time, I'll make some sort of DVD with the two Coachella shows. Just for fun.

Instant erection when Marks bass kicks in on the anthem part 2 intro 

• Like 1

The Madison Square Garden show is up too. I'm impressed of those who are able to record the whole shows. I mean, an hour and a half holding the phone. So thank you to all of them.

It would be SICK if they released some kind of live recording after the tour. They are kicking ass really hard. I know I said it before, but I love to see Mark back in full form after all. And it feels so good to have Tom in this condition.

The more I see this stage setup, the more I love it. It must be amazing to be there and be able to see them perfectly well from any point.

• Like 2

Tom's energy is on par with his 2004 energy, its fuckin nuts seeing him move this much. 

Also question, last night i stood on Tom's side and tonight im trying to decide if I should stand on Mark's side or not. Im also going Wednesday at Barcalys too, the only reason Im hesitant is cause Tom never really leaves his side and I like try to grab photos of all 3 in one shot.

• Like 1