Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

3 hours ago, bojangles said:

Tom's energy is on par with his 2004 energy, its fuckin nuts seeing him move this much. 

It’s actually mind blowing that Tom today is exactly how I’d expect him to be if blink-182 had never broken up in 2005 and continued fully.

During 2009-2014, it was evident that there was still a bit of “AvA Tom” clouding his persona in blink.  Today, I really don’t see a trace of that.

It’s like 2 alternate universes stitching together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Kelsey Kardashian said:

So Oliver's been to every show but the Chicago May 6th show now. 

Oh he was at the May 6 show, make no mistake about it. Absolutely nobody plans an out of state trip and finds out they got the wrong date only minutes before the concert. As stupid as Oliver is, even he is smart enough to avoid a situation like that. If someone wants to hack his phone we will find photos from the May 6 show, 💯

Super random: but I’d take a sequel to Mark, Tom and Travis Show from this tour. The dudes are sounding great, the chemistry is back and we’ll never get Urethra Chronicles 3 so they should just release a live album instead. I doubt it’ll happen because they have the new album first but I’m just saying it would be smart to capitalize on the concert nostalgia.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Super random: but I’d take a sequel to Mark, Tom and Travis Show from this tour. The dudes are sounding great, the chemistry is back and we’ll never get Urethra Chronicles 3 so they should just release a live album instead. I doubt it’ll happen because they have the new album first but I’m just saying it would be smart to capitalize on the concert nostalgia.

I unofficially count the Coachella performances as the sequel, although I wish we got the same treatment for the songs they didn’t play until the tour.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

To me, the UC3 is the recently leaked documentary.

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Washington show at Capital One Arena. I'm loving this recordings of whole shows. Jesus, people LOVE THEM, all the cheering and screams. It's insane.

These are awesome. Someone should make a thread with all of them in order or something.

• Like 2