Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Bojangles living the dream. You went to a few blink shows this week, which one was the best?

I was in the pit for all 3 New York shows, heres my ranking 

UBS for the sound quality and felt like the truest form of fans but also the most rowdy in a good way.

Brooklyn is a close second, they sounded incredibly tight, and the crowd was calmer than UBS but also everyone was more relaxed looked like they were probably just tired from working all day, crowd was just vibing

MSG - worse crowd, worse PA system too. My guess is the majority of this crowd were the most basic casual listeners or really really rich ppl who bought tickets last minute and most of them were just douchey jock bros

thats my review, im basing it off of the crowd cause thats what makes the concert mostly.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Njdevils26 said:

Cashed in on $99 tickets for Adjacent Fest in AC… get to see full blink 90 min set as well as the movielife and others. Sunday is going to kick ass. Feel like I came out in top with that price for this tour. 

jealous! wanted to go to this but the prices were insane. had no idea they were doing the concert week promo with that too. enjoy it!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Adjacent fest was great.. saw the startling line, the movielife, turnstile, coheed, motion city and blink 182 all in one day… can’t beat that… although I’m still sore from walking on the beach for 11 hours haha… I’m only 32 but I feel old as shit for that.

• Clown 1

Oliver bailed on me for Chicago show.

Diddy just bailed on me for Detroit meet up.

This isn't good for my self esteem guys.

But I don't think it's me after speaking with my therapist.  She says the cool blink members need to just live closer to me, instead of the turds. 🖕

On 5/31/2023 at 3:33 PM, Kelsey Kardashian said:

Oliver bailed on me for Chicago show.

Diddy just bailed on me for Detroit meet up.

This isn't good for my self esteem guys.

But I don't think it's me after speaking with my therapist.  She says the cool blink members need to just live closer to me, instead of the turds. 🖕

Let’s grab dinner tomorrow. I promise I’ll be there!!!!!!

hehehehehe