Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

15 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Let’s grab dinner tomorrow. I promise I’ll be there!!!!!!

hehehehehe

Shit dude..my cousin is actually in town tomorrow and he's allergic to people so if you wouldn't mind.. I'd be happy I guess to meet maybe November or something 2027 I'm a little more free

try then..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/31/2023 at 5:33 PM, Kelsey Kardashian said:

Oliver bailed on me for Chicago show.

Diddy just bailed on me for Detroit meet up.

This isn't good for my self esteem guys.

But I don't think it's me after speaking with my therapist.  She says the cool blink members need to just live closer to me, instead of the turds. 🖕

Oh is this the comment you were referring to when you said you were joking? Lol I was kinda confused by that at the time 

31 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

Wait faplord bailed on you? LOL

I didn't bail on anyone. Jan you didn't go to the Chicago show. I was there, on Sunday. Anyone was fully free to buy a ticket for it and meet up with me. No one did. Sucked. But that ball was just as much in your alls court IMO.

What? You were already in Chicago on Saturday, which is when you had initially agreed to meet up... why couldn't you buy another ticket or just have the meet-up somewhere near the venue?

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, LizzosChrisCrocker said:

The plan was for the Saturday show meet up….we all watched it all go down….

Oli was worried FAP would rearrange his face. 

LOL...nope. Not at all.

Ill meetup with you and Jane. If we ride in your car I won't put a seat beat on just to see how masculine your energy really is. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

What? You were already in Chicago on Saturday, which is when you had initially agreed to meet up... why couldn't you buy another ticket or just have the meet-up somewhere near the venue?

Correction, I wasn't in Chicago on Saturday, I was in Naperville, about 40 miles west of Chicago. If you are 80 kilometers west of a city are you in the city?

This is a key point, because I had no car, and I wasn't going to convince my cousin to go on a 2 hour round trip drive to meet someone I barely know online. 

If I had my own car I easily would have. The question is, would Fap have metup? Doubtful at best.

2 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

Correction, I wasn't in Chicago on Saturday, I was in Naperville, about 40 miles west of Chicago. If you are 80 kilometers west of a city are you in the city?

This is a key point, because I had no car, and I wasn't going to convince my cousin to go on a 2 hour round trip drive to meet someone I barely know online. 

If I had my own car I easily would have. The question is, would Fap have metup? Doubtful at best.

Wait... 40 miles or 80km? Those aren't the same thing, so which was it?

Personally, I'd think a millionaire, who's also a HVM, would be able to find a way to the venue and honour his commitments.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

LOL...nope. Not at all.

I’ll meetup with you and Jane. If we ride in your car I won't put a seat beat on just to see how masculine your energy really is. 

Sir, you’ve already shown me you’re not someone who should be welcomed into my car….you will get no invitation there…. 

So, I suppose we’ll actually see if you respect people’s boundaries…

I’d still be down for a meet up though, I really mean the things I say…

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, LizzosChrisCrocker said:

Sir, you’ve already shown me you’re not someone who should be welcomed into my car….you will get no invitation there…. 

So, I suppose we’ll actually see if you respect people’s boundaries…

I’d still be down for a meet up though, I really mean the things I say…

Lmao!! I might meet you but I’m a little scared of what might happen

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Wait... 40 miles or 80km? Those aren't the same thing, so which was it?

Personally, I'd think a millionaire, who's also a HVM, would be able to find a way to the venue and honour his commitments.

The fact that you had to cherry-pick the mileage shows you actually do understand my point. Ditch my cousin to hang out with fap for a few minutes? 

3 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

The fact that you had to cherry-pick the mileage shows you actually do understand my point. Ditch my cousin to hang out with fap for a few minutes? 

It wasn't cherry picking, I just don't know which it is or why you suddenly changed the unit of measurement. It seemed odd. Too many percs today?

21 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

Lmao!! I might meet you but I’m a little scared of what might happen

Idk why you’d be scared of what might happen…would you FORCE your way into my car? That would be a problem… 

I also wouldn’t make it a bigger problem though either. I’d let you sit your ass in my car for as long as you want….I’m just not driving away. 

Most of the issues you face, start right in your mind….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, High Value Man said:

Wait faplord bailed on you? LOL

I didn't bail on anyone. Jan you didn't go to the Chicago show. I was there, on Sunday. Anyone was fully free to buy a ticket for it and meet up with me. No one did. Sucked. But that ball was just as much in your alls court IMO.

For a larper, you're not very historically accurate. 

• Like 2

I hope Diddy saved the group text, but I was planning to come down (was just waiting on closest ticket to pop up) then Oliver 'found out' he had the wrong tickets once he got to Chicago. 

There's tons of texts with time tables and pictures of him driving in the car.. This lie could get deep. 

I'm more sympathetic on Diddy, he was eager to meet, I hadn't left yet.

Although he did just take 3 days to text me back like a lil bitch.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

35 minutes ago, Come Back Artists said:

I hope Diddy saved the group text, but I was planning to come down (was just waiting on closest ticket to pop up) then Oliver 'found out' he had the wrong tickets once he got to Chicago. 

There's tons of texts with time tables and pictures of him driving in the car.. This lie could get deep. 

If Oli popped 3 percs & doesn’t remember, did it really happen? 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

It wasn't cherry picking, I just don't know which it is or why you suddenly changed the unit of measurement. It seemed odd. Too many percs today?

Because you Canadians don't know miles. 

1 hour ago, LizzosChrisCrocker said:

Idk why you’d be scared of what might happen…would you FORCE your way into my car? That would be a problem… 

I also wouldn’t make it a bigger problem though either. I’d let you sit your ass in my car for as long as you want….I’m just not driving away. 

Most of the issues you face, start right in your mind….

LMAO! THe mental picture of this happening is pretty hysterical. 

1 hour ago, Come Back Artists said:

Not at all what happened. You bailed, too far to drive, and all the rest. I have the texts. 

Nice try though.

I sent one picture of me and my cousin driving. WHat exactly does that prove? That my story about him having the car is correct?

6 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

LMAO! THe mental picture of this happening is pretty hysterical. 

Not at all what happened. You bailed, too far to drive, and all the rest. I have the texts. 

Nice try though.

I sent one picture of me and my cousin driving. WHat exactly does that prove? That my story about him having the car is correct?

Why are you so shitty all the time 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

What's the point of "converting" the distance for me if you're going to do it wrong? 80km is a lot more than 40 miles (see, I know that despite my inferior Canadian brain).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

What's the point of "converting" the distance for me if you're going to do it wrong? 80km is a lot more than 40 miles (see, I know that despite my inferior Canadian brain).

We may not (apparently) know miles, but we do know how to purchase concert tickets for the correct dates. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4