Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

8 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

https://instagram.com/stories/whenwewereyoungfest/2955001158931852995?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Seems like a fair amount of wind. Feel like there would definitely be some danger.

I assume it’s an issue with scaffolding the stages are built with, I don’t think they’re particularly strong or anything.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NotNow said:

Still confused. None of them were playing when we were young, why would they have had a plane to get on other than just going for fun to watch?

jake said it was to hang with friends in bands, and spec out the venue because blink is playing there next year.

workcation

• Like 1

That’s basically the same as Warped Tour was. Shorter sets for everyone but at least you got to see a lot of bands you were into.

of course Warped Tour was also like 1/10th the price and traveled across the country for a couple months so you didn’t have to travel as far to attend. We just need Warped Tour back.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

That’s basically the same as Warped Tour was. Shorter sets for everyone but at least you got to see a lot of bands you were into.

of course Warped Tour was also like 1/10th the price and traveled across the country for a couple months so you didn’t have to travel as far to attend. We just need Warped Tour back.

Warped tour didn’t have a day packed full of huge names traveling the country. They had like two or three name bands every year. You’re paying a premium to travel and see all of these bands in one place play their top five track back to back that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.

With that said, still sounds like a horrible vacation to me

• Like 1

Bummed that the WWWY Fest doesn't have a livestream or professionally recorded live performances, but hopefully they are able to do that next year...

That being said (outside of the WWWY Fest) I'm hoping that at least we get one next year or second year from any the shows blink plays since I unfortunately can't catch a show this time.

6 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Haha thanks, is that common knowledge? I had no clue who he was talking about.

Davey called out a bunch of people because they had the audacity to visit Mark’s discord and solely refer to this Jake bloke as just a mod of the discord. Davey swooped in and let us know his real job and how much it annoys him when people visit/talk about the discord without knowing who everybody is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Davey called out a bunch of people because they had the audacity to visit Mark’s discord and solely refer to this Jake bloke as just a mod of the discord. Davey swooped in and let us know his real job and how much it annoys him when people visit/talk about the discord without knowing who everybody is.

LOL i appreciate this russ.

i gave exactly one lurker a hard time. 😆