Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

15 hours ago, Monkey Chips said:

Blink is playing here for those near New Jersey:

https://adjacentfestival.com/

this is such an incredible lineup but the prices just aren't worth it. $250 for two days? i've seen 3-day fests with far larger lineups (and artists) with an early bird package for like $150-180. as much as i'd LOVE to go to this, it just ain't happening lol

• Like 3

On 10/24/2022 at 10:10 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Can't wait for tweets like this but its about blink-182 finally playing Online Songs 😎

I don’t know if Mark’s voice can hit those higher notes now, we’ve seen his struggles on other songs. I know they can always tune down, but not sure if it would still sound decent. 

2 hours ago, boxelder said:

this is such an incredible lineup but the prices just aren't worth it. $250 for two days? i've seen 3-day fests with far larger lineups (and artists) with an early bird package for like $150-180. as much as i'd LOVE to go to this, it just ain't happening lol

The venue is just “Atlantic City Beach,” I think I just found our first shore weekend of next year…. Just going to go hangout on the beach, listen to whatever we can from the beach & hope we run into bands with their families. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, boxelder said:

Ironically it seems to be one of the most affordable ways to see blink

• Like 4

Well, barring blink playing Lolla or some shit, the good news is I’ll possibly get to see blink as both me and my wife are getting promoted/raises. That will inevitably fund these obnoxiously expensive tickets to one of the Chicago shows and hopefully still be good seats.

I’m feeling slightly optimistic.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

The show I'm going to has hundreds... maybe even 1000+ "verified reseller" tickets available. I bet the prices will drop dramatically over the next several months.

I'm curious what the T-Swift ticket situation will be like. "registered fans" get first access, but is it gonna be this dynamic pricing bs? If so, what's a mid-level ticket gonna run, $2000?