Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

18 minutes ago, Dr. Grill said:

Dumb as fuck that dark side is that high 

I think they just looked at setlist.fm and there’s some random Nine album party shows in there that had Darkside first but I’m like 99% that wasn’t even blink lol. If it was I can’t remember those shows.

3 hours ago, Coightstanza said:

FBE61-C4-E-F0-A0-4-DAA-B70-B-4-D87-A165-

Aussie betting app throwing out odds for the first song blink will play when they reach here next year.

Feeling this @ $3.50 seems like easy money right?

Not if they cancel the show.

It could all go down in flames because it's Blink, but I can't freak out yet.... if anything, the more days that go by WITHOUT any cancellations make me more hopeful that they're gonna pull it off. Didn't that reporter guy already say it was going to happen on each of the last two days?

9 minutes ago, uuhhmmaazziinngg said:

What are the odds they add a 2nd drummer on stage? I’m just thinking of when travis did that stuff with linkin park. The allure of Travis is undeniable and to replace him entirely would just be off.

One thing seems certain, South American definitely won’t be getting one of those over-the-top Travis Barker drum solos 

This is genius. The best solution actually. But they won't do it. 

2 minutes ago, b00bies said:

This is genius. The best solution actually. But they won't do it. 

There are a lot of acceptable solutions. They are choosing the only unacceptable one. Which is why I believe they don't want to play these shows anyway and found a way out of them.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...